chapter 28

Nayeon pov

I pushed Jeongyeon on the couch while I'm on top of her. My head hurts a little bit maybe because of the alcohol but I'm now okayy after seeing my baby. I cupped her face looking into her eyes.

" W-what are you doing??" Jeongyeon stuttered. Wow she's like this.
I leaned in near her ear whispering
" You don't know??". She pulled me closer and whispered in her husky voice " I know but can you resist me??" And it literally turned me on.
I didn't answered. She held me from my waist and pinned me down hovering on top of me. She leaned to whisper again saying " tonight is the night" and then smirked. She gave me a soft gentle kiss while caressing my face with her thumb. I wrapped my hands around her neck deepening the kiss. She let go of the kiss saying " ahh should we.... Go to... Our bed??" Breathing heavily. I nodded she lifted me up in her arms and laid me on the bed. She's coming towards me while removing her jacket.

I'm trying to open the zip of my dress but I can't so Jeongyeon pulled me closer to her while opening the zip. I can feel her breath on my back. She sniffed my neck while planting kisses on my neck making me shiver. I removed my dress with the help of her. She pushed me back on the bed while unbuttoning her shirt. She hovered on top of me showing her bare skin because this time she's wearing a sports bra.

She leaned in interlocking both of her hands into mine while touching her lips to mine. She bit my lower lip and entered her tongue while deepening the kiss. She kissed my neck after letting go of lips. She sucked my neck down my chest leaving marks behind.
I helped her unclasp my bra. She gently kissed my chest making me moan again. She went down kissing my belly. After removing my underwear she started to suck and kiss my inner thighs and after this I screamed and moaned Jeongyeon's name all night....

------------------

Jihyo pov

After I worked all day I was so tired so I sat on my chair in the office. I decided to rest sometime because everyone really bullied me. And I know my father did it on purpose. I miss Sana so muchh. She didn't even message me yet so I'll also don't message her. I was about to fall asleep but someone came a tapped on the table so I stood up and bowed.

" MISS PARK , MRKANG is calling you in his office and.... You can't sleep here" an employee said. I bowed and went infront of his office. What's wrong with him now?? I am knocked and he said come in.
I went in and bowed he point on the chair gesturing me to sit so I sat.

" So what do you think about my office??" He said making me confused.

" Its good but your office??" I asked and he gave me smile saying " yess MR PARK gave me this office so you're under me" .

" Ohh he DIDN'T told me this" I said giving him forced smile. How can my dad do this to me. He walked towards me and stood up behind me leaning in towards my ear. I don't know what to do and what is he doing?? . She held me from shoulder and whispered " what do you think about me??" .

" Why should I think about you??" I said in the serious tone. He moved my chair making me face him. He leaned in whispered again " don't you know we're going to... Marry soon" and I.... I just sat there and froze. Literally my dad did this I can't believe this. I sighed heavily and said " I--I didn't know about this.... When was this decided" . He held my hands and said " it was decided between my dad and your dad and..... I also liked you soo " he said but I pulled my hands and stood up.

" Thanks and I'm going..... I don't like you " I said bowing down and walked away. I don't want to see anyone anymore so I went to my flat back. I took shower and then slept for like 2hours.

I woke up by someone's calling so I picked up the phone. It was my father calling.

" Hello.... So be ready okay " my father said.

" For what??" I asked. I heard him chuckled.

" For MR KANG he's coming to pick you up and you two are going for a date now no excuses and also I know he told you everything now hurry up " he said.

" Dad you did so wrong and why didn't you told me yourself??" I asked.

" Because I want him to tell you " he said.

" You know I love Sana and I'll not go with hi-- I was cutoff by him " JUST GO WITH HIM AND DON'T ARGUE GOT IT" he yelled and cutoff the phone. I have no chance but to get ready. I wore casual clothes because I don't really want to get ready for him.

After sometime he came and bowed i just ignored him. We went to a restaurant . He pulled the chair for me but I sat on the other chair instead.

" So what do you want to order??" He asked giving me that smile.

" First I want to clear myself..... I DON'T LOVE YOU.... AND I have a gf " I said and he put the menu card on the table and looked at me saying " seriously..... Woahhh MR PARK didn't told me this... " He said. I forced a smile and said " so now I'm telling you... I want him to accept us that's it so.... Can you help me??" I asked he first gave me a confused look then smiled saying " okay fine... But don't tell anyone yet not even that girlfriend of yours.... And I'll try to talk with my dad so don't do anything for a week and behave well" he said.
I want to tell Sana about this but I can't i hope she understands.

" Okay fine but make it work okay " I said and nodded with a smile.

" Now choose something to eat " he said pointing at the menu. I chose pasta which Sana likes the most we ordered. We were talking about the business he do but I stopped when someone tapped my shoulder and I was so shocked when I turned around and saw My Sana. She's crying.
I stood up and held her from her shoulder. She gave this heart breaking look and ran out of my site after removing my hands off her shoulder.
I tried to run after her but Daniel held my wrist and stopped me saying" she's that girl right... If you want this to workout just let it be" . I felt a tear fell from my eyes I sat back saying " I can't take this anymore take me home.... Please" I requested.

" Okay get up" he responded and dropped me off. I went and took shower first then laid and cried.

" SANAYAHHH.... WAIT FOR ME" I shouted while crying. I turned off my phone and fell asleep.

------------

Jeongyeon pov

I woke up because of Nayeon's heavy breathing straight into my face. I opened my eyes and saw Nayeon's beautiful face and I smirked after thinking if what we did yesterday. I tucked her hair behind her ear while caressing her cheeks. When I looked down I gasped after seeing myself naked then I looked at Nayeon and she was wearing full clothes she didn't even bother herself to make me wear something. Anyways I sat up and stretched myself. Nayeon also woke up and I panicked covering myself by comforter.

" Really!! I've seen you naked baby no need to do this" Nayeon said and smirked.

" Okay but I need to wear my shirt so don't look at me" I said and wore my shirt and shorts.

" So are you okay??" I asked and she threw a pillow at my face.

" Noo i don't think I can walk go make breakfast " she said and I giggled thinking of yesterday.

" Okay " I said after pecking her crown. She smiled.

I made breakfast and went to tell her. I took her in my arms and went to our couch. She opened her mouth for me so I feed her.

" Jeongyeonahhh you know I'm bored here so is it possible for me to be a model" she asked while munching on her food.

" Yess ofcourse you're perfect figure is enough" I said making her blush.

" So can you make that possible??" She said . I smiled saying" ofcourse my company is releasing a new top and dress like a wedding dress so you can be " I said and she started to jump out of happiness.

" Miss aren't you hurt now because of what I did.... Yesterday??" I said and she sat back saying" no... But when will you release it??" She asked.

" Hmm after 2 weeks so you should do training for that " I said and she hugged me tightly I hugged her back.

To be continued.....

( Thanks for reading)