chapter 36

Jeongyeon pov

" Nayeonahh why are you so annoying" I whined because she's really annoying me while I'm gaming. Its been a week and I'm locked inside because of that jennie but I'm kind of happy because One day everyone would know about it anyway. Tomorrow I'm going to prove myself right. SANA helped me to prepare a press meeting so I'll tell everything.

Nayeon is still annoying me and she made angry now.

" Nayeonahhhhhhhhh I'm lost because of youuuuu" I yelled and threww the controller. She's making faces at me to make me more mad.

" I'll not kiss you anymore" I said pouting and her face soon converted to annoying look.

" Waeeee!!!" She whined and sat on my lap while cupping my face.

" But I'll do it" she said and kissed me agressively . I liked it but I'll act annoy infront of her so i turned my face on the other side.

" Arraseo sorryyyyy" she said and snuggled into my neck which straight on melted me so I hugged her back while giggling.

" Nayeonahh you know tomorrow I'll prove myself infront of everyone" I said while caressing her back.

" Mhumm reallyy!! I'll be there with you too okay I'm with you " she said and planted multiple kisses on my neck.

-----------------------

I fixed my tie and hair and went on the stage infront of many reporters and many more peoples. I bowed 180 degree infront of them first then walked towards the mic.

" MHMM... SO.. FIRSTLY I'LL INTRODUCE MYSELF... HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS YOO JEONGYEON AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL... SO I'M HERE TODAY FOR YOU ALL... I'VE MADE A BIG MISTAKE AND I FEEL SORRY TOWARDS ALL OF YOU WHO I DISAPPOINTED BUT.... THERE ARE MY REASONS ARE ALSO TO DO THIS... YOU CAN ASK ME ANYTHING TODAY... THANK YOU " I said and bowed again and thankfully everyone clapped for me.

" AHH HELLO SO... MS--JEONGYEON.. EVERYONE ARE DYING HERE TO KNOW THAT WHY YOU DID THAT AND WHAT ARE THE REASONS??" A reporter asked.

" SO MY GRANDFATHER HE WAS SO OLD FASHIONED I GUESS SO HE MADE A CONTRACT FOR THIS COMPANY THAT ONLY MEN WILL BECAME PRESIDENT OF THIS COMPANY MEANS THAT ONLY THE BOYS OF OUR GENERATION WILL BECAME PRESIDENT OF THIS COMPANY... MY FATHER REALLY LIKED THIS COMPANY AND HIS DREAM WAS TO HAVE A BOY FOR THIS COMPANY BUT UNLUCKILY I WAS BORN AND I'M THE ONLY CHILD SO I BECAME LIKE THIS FOR MY DAD BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE HIM... BUT AFTER FEW MONTHS THIS CONTRACT WILL EXPIRE SO I'LL MAKE NEW CONTRACT... " I said and smiled and bowed once again.

" THANK YOU MS JEONGYEON... SO I'VE ONE MORE QUESTION... ARE YOU LESBIAN BECAUSE YOU'RE MARRIED TO A GIRL?" Another reporter asked and everyone clapped for him I guess everyone wants to know this more.

I chuckled first and said" AHH ACTUALLY WE CAN SAY THAT BUT AFTER MARRYING HER I REALIZED THAT... I LIKE GIRLS BUT NO... I LIKE A GIRL AND I LOVE HER NO ONE CAN REPLACE HER SO YEAHH " I said and looked at Nayeon who's standing at the end while looking at me. And everyone clapped once again.

" ANYMORE QUESTION OR SHOULD I GO??" I asked and everyone said no so I bowed once again and was going down the stage when someone shouted saying" THAT'S WHY YOU WERE TOO PRETTY TO BE A MAN MISS YOO JEONGYEONNN!!" and I literally laughed at this and gave her a flying kiss. And I know I'm screwed up now because Nayeon saw me.

----------------------------

"Jeongyeonahhh you did great" Sana said and hugged me. Everyone are also here for me and cheered for me.

" Everyone should we go to club for party" Momo said and everyone nodded because I know everyone are kind of tired of the drama which is happening in their life so its good to go to party sometime.

At the club

I sat beside Nayeon because she's drinking extra tonight. We all sat with each other and everyone started to drinking and jihyo chugged the whole glass of beer at once I guess she was so depressed nowadays. I was convincing Nayeon to not drink anymore because she was already tipsy but then some guy came and stood infront of jihyo saying " hello ladies... Actually my friends gave me a dare to invite the most pretty girl here for a dance... So can you dance with me" he said extending his hand for jihyo and we all chuckled including me.
Sana came behind him and said " excuse me mister get aside I want to sit with my 'GIRLFRIEND' " and pushed him he chuckled instead and said " ohh so you have girlfriend anyways you're also pretty so can you dance with me" he said again offering his hand to Sana this time and now he's screwed i know.

" Yahh!! Mister get off her and she's not interested first and second that its that your life depends on this dare so FUCK OFF HERE!!" Jihyo yelled and was about to beat him but luckily Sana held her.

" Woahh woahh Miss don't be hyper I'm going fine" he said and went away. While Sana hugged jihyo to make her calm. God jihyo can be so scary when it comes to this.

Momo and Jihyo are wasted as always and Nayeon is also almost wasted and still she's drinking soju so I pulled the bottle from her and said " stopp it now its enough for today" and she whined and said " give me that and you go to that girl whom you gave flying kiss today " she said I chuckled and picked her in arms while she's pushing me but im More powerful than her hehe.

" Guys I'm going and after fix 30 minutes you all also go to home okayy or else you know what I can do " I said and walked off with Nayeon in my arms. She's sleeping peacefully already.

To be continued.....

( Stream MISAMO's MASTERPIECE and guys please vote)

( Thanks for reading)