chapter 23

Nayeon pov

" Jeongyeonahhh I'm going to convenience store " I said opening the door.

" Hmm be careful" she said not looking at me.
Convenience store is not so afar from our house . I crossed the rood and entered convenience store.

" Annyeonghaseyo" the store owner bowed. I also bowed saying hi.
I took some packets of ramyeon because me and Jeongyeon are so lazy to cook. I took some beer cans and chocolates especially Jeongyeon's favorite. I took some bacons.
I put all the things on the counter and payed. I decided to buy some hot dog for me and Jeongyeon so I went to the other side.

Its also getting dark and I see no peoples here. When I was going on the foot path someone from the back held me by slightly choking me. I can't see who it was because i was infront of that person. I tried to push that person but then one another person wearing black mask put some cloth on my nose which made me unconscious. I can't clearly see who it was but I can see that all the things i bought was there on the floor and someone was lifting me putting me a van or something.

-----------------

My head hurts so much. As I opened my eyes i saw i was in a small black room which have only one window from where light is coming. Infront of me is a table and two chairs. And I'm sitting on the chair and my hands are cuffed. My eyes hurt so much and I'm so scared where am I and who did this?? I can hear someone laughing from outside.
Jeongyeonahhh please where are you???
I tried to take my phone from the pocket but my hands are cuffed I can't even move.

After sometime someone opened the door and I saw a figure wearing black clothes and a black mask coming towards me and I think she's a girl. And behind her are two boys also wearing mask.

" Ahh! So how are you baby?" The girl said and I think I've heard her voice.
I shook my head because I can't talk.
The boy came closer and removed the tape on my mouth as the girl ordered her.

" Ahh!! Who the fuck are you and why I'm here??" I asked questions. She laughed saying " you don't remember my voice babe" coming closer.
" I can't remember" I said. She leaned closer removing her mask. I was so shocked to see her face I can't even imagine she can do this.

" Why are you doing this Jennie " I yelled. She put her hand on my face saying" because you don't except my love so I have to do it " .

" I will still not love you my...my husband will kill you " I said looking other side.

" We'll see babe " she said and walked away. The man put tape back on my mouth and went outside.

I know Jeongyeon will help me. I'll wait for her.

-----------

Jeongyeon Pov

I was busy playing games but Nayeon was not home yet. So I got worried. I tried to call her for like 10 times but she didn't picked up. So I decided to go after her . I went to the convenience store which is close to our house.

" Hello miss have you seen a girl having bunny teeth and this length hair... She came about one hour before.... Wearing a while hoodie" I explained .

" Yeahh she came and after sometime she went outside....I think its been 30 minutes she went from here " she said.

" Do you know where she went?" I asked.

" I think in the opposite direction there " she pointed and I rushed bowing for her.

" Nayeonahh" I shouted. After running for sometime I saw some ramyeon packets which I told her to bring and some more things... There is a bag of Nayeon on the floor.. ohh God where she is I hope she's okayy.. I need to find her.

" Hello Jihyo... Nayeon is missing did she called you or something I'm coming to your home can you tell others to come " I said and I can hear her asking something but I cut the phone and ran to take a cab.

" How did she got missing and where were you " jihyo yelled as I entered.

" I was playing games and she said that she'll go to convenience store... I'm so worried plz do something " I said panicking because I hope she's okay or else I'll be dead. I can't live without her. I'll not forgive myself if something happens to her.

" Come sit first" Sana said. I nodded and sat with all of them and explained all situation.

" Okay so tell me that have you notice something weird in her behavior now a days??" Jihyo asked.

" Idk but yeah she left her job suddenly yesterday and didn't told me a solid reason... She told that she wants to do something new but she was nervous like she's keeping something from me" I said.

" Its suspicious now" Sana said.

" Can you guys find a way to find her I can't even think of something now I'm so worried" I said as tears formed in my eyes. Sana and Momo hugged me.

" Hey guys I've a friend who can find location from their phone of the person so maybe we can find her did she took her phone with her" chaeyoung said.

" Yeahh yes she did please chaeyoungahh do it " I said chaeyoung nodded calling someone.

" Hello jay how are you " chaeyoung said. She put him on speaker.

"I'm good chaeyoung how are you?" He said.

" I'm good actually I've a favor to ask... I have a friend who's Missing so can you find her location by her phone can you come here plz " chaeyoung requested.

" Uhh yeahh ofcourse I'll have somethings for this so can you get those things I'll send a list " he said.

" Ah wait don't tell anyone also because it should be private due to some probelms " chaeyoung said.

" Okay okay don't worry " he said.

" Okay guys be ready okay and don't worry its gonna be okay Jeongyeon unnie Nayeon unnie will be okay " chaeyoung said. I hope she's okayy i love her. I'll never let her go alone after this I'll not annoy her God please I hope she's okay.

---------

" Okay guys look its gonna take 30 minutes then we'll know her location" jay said. We all nodded.

" Me and jihyo will go And I've a gun license so I'll take that" I said.

" I'll also go look at me I'm strong" Momo said showing her bisceps.

" Okay but be careful... And you guys keep telling me the location okay" I said and all nodded.

" Guys its done look she's here" jay said I stood up and ran towards him and said " jihyo and Momo be ready we're going I'm outside in the car" . I wore a black mask and a hoodie and took a gun with me. Jihyo and Momo are with me and Sana is also going with us.

To be continued.....

( Thanks for reading)

( Guys please vote)