chapter 8

No one (Pov)

Jeongyeon held Nayeon's both hands tightly pulling her closer. Nayeon was so confused. Jeongyeon looked at Nayeon's eyes. Tears formed in Jeongyeon's eyes.
Ummm...., Jeongyeon took a deep sigh.
I-I'm.... A.... Girl, I'm sorry I want to tell you earlier but my fath_, Jeongyeon was cutoff by Nayeon as she received a big slap on her face from Nayeon. It was so harder that she felt her face getting hot and fell on the bed. She looked at Nayeon who was surprised by this she know she's hurt.
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEE!!, NAYEON yelled at her crying so hard.
Jeongyeon was also crying she held Nayeon's face making her look at her.
Nayeonahh.... Plz listen to me... I love you so much I can't see you crying... I will make you happy no matter what you can take your time, Jeongyeon said wiping Nayeon's tears.
Nayeon was not listening she was just crying by this sudden thing which was hurting her. Nayeon pulled her hands back and sat on the edge of bed. Jeongyeon kneeled infront of her.
Nayeonahhh... Plz don't cry... I know its not acceptable but I can't do anything either, Jeongyeon said holding Nayeon's hands.
You were the first man I was attracted to and I was so happy but I DON'T KNOW MY LIFE WAS SO FUCKED UPP!! , Nayeon yelled hitting Jeongyeon on her chest. Jeongyeon wiped her tears and hugged her tightly. Nayeon sobbed in her embrace.

After sometime she laid Nayeon on bed and was going to sleep in guest room but Nayeon held her hand.
Where are you going , Nayeon said not looking at her.
I'm sleeping in guest room and you should sleep here okay , Jeongyeon said patting her head. Nayeon nodded because she don't want to see her face now but she was also worried for her.

Jeongyeon woke up early in the morning and prepared breakfast for Nayeon. She knocked the door but got no response so she decided to enter.
Nayeon was sleeping peacefully.
She placed the tray on table and went to wake up Nayeon.
Nayeonahhh.., she whispered.
Nayeon groaned and opened her eyes finding Jeongyeon in front of her so she immediately turned her head to other side.
Nayeonahh... I've made breakfast for you, Jeongyeon said cupping her face to make her look at her.
Hmm...., Nayeon said getting up and removing Jeongyeon's hand from her face. And then she started to eat not minding Jeongyeon because she was so hungry.
Nayeonahhh... From today you sleep here and I'll sleep in guest room, Jeongyeon said breaking the silence.
Arraseo..., Nayeon said not looking at her. Then Jeongyeon left her alone and went to her room she took shower and wore a white hoodie and shorts and went to play games instead.
Nayeon finished her breakfast and placed the dishes in kitchen and took shower. She wore a black shirt with blue jeans. she was bored so she decided to go to Jeongyeon to talk to her. She knocked but get no response from inside because Jeongyeon was playing games so she entered instead.
She tapped Jeongyeon's should and Jeongyeon took off her head phones looking at her.
Yess... , Said sitting straight.
U-umm.. I want to talk to you, Nayeon finally talked.
Yess I'm listening, Jeongyeon said.
Since we're now living together and you're a girl so I want to make rules for us, Nayeon said.
Yes, Jeongyeon said.
Firstly I really don't want but you will sleep with me in my room because I'm scared here and you'll not ever touch me and when you go out you'll first tell me and lastly you'll cook, clean and I'll just do dishes, Nayeon said looking serious.
Really... , Jeongyeon said.
Yes or no, Nayeon said.
Okay yesss, Jeongyeon said shaking hands with Nayeon. Now Nayeon was going back to her room but Jeongyeon suddenly laughed. Then Nayeon gave Jeongyeon the 'wtf' look.
Nothing... You're scared such a baby, Jeongyeon laughed.
Nayeon gave her a stare and walked away.

After sometime Jeongyeon's phone buzzed.
Hello appa.
Hello Jeongyeonahh. I've called you to invite you to a dinner in our house. Can you both come?
Ne appa... I will talk to her.
Okay bye then.
Bye appa.
She immediately went to Nayeon to ask her.
Nayeonahhhhh, Jeongyeon called her entering the room.
Can't you talk slower, Nayeon said annoyingly.
My dad invited us for dinner do you want to go...plzzz, Jeongyeon said sitting beside her.
Aishhh.....okay, Nayeon said because she don't want to go but she can't say no to Jeongyeon.
Coolll then get READY on time, Jeongyeon said hitting her on shoulder slightly then run away.
YAHHHH...., Nayeon shouted.

Jeongyeon was ready she was wearing simple brown shirt with jeans. She wore casual.

( Ignore the background)

Jeongyeon went to Nayeon but was so surprised because her wife was looking so beautiful as always she want to hug her but she can't she was just admiring her from afar while Nayeon was wearing her earings.

What you looking at, Nayeon said looking at her through mirror.
Nothing we are getting late, Jeongyeon said flinching a bit.
Okay stupid, Nayeon said teasingly.
What stupid... You're s-stupid , Jeongyeon said stuttering.
Shut up girll.... Why are you stuttering, Nayeon said laughing.
Jeongyeon was annoyed so waited for her outside slamming the door. Nayeon laughed even louder. Soon Nayeon yelled from inside calling Jeongyeon from inside.
What!! , Jeongyeon said.
Can you help me with this, Nayeon asked her.
I'm stupid right... first say sorry to me, Jeongyeon teased her. Nayeon made puppy face which melted Jeongyeon's heart.
Fine, Jeongyeon said helping her.
As she helped her Jeongyeon hugged her from the back. Nayeon heart beated so fast because she still had feelings for her so she pushed her.
Listen you made your own rules...so I'll make my one rule oky, Jeongyeon said smirking. Nayeon knew it would be something stupid but she still listened to her.
Everytime you want my help or I helped you with something I'll kiss or hug you okay NAYEONSHII , Jeongyeon said smirking.
But..., Nayeon said.
No but but , Jeongyeon said.
Okayy stupid now go it's getting late, Nayeon said pushing Jeongyeon who was so happy.

_______________________________________

Soon they arrived at her house. Jeongyeon opened door for Nayeon and offered her but Nayeon slapped her hand pushing her.

Yahhh... You'll hold my hand here so no one will think bad about us, Jeongyeon said again offering her hand. Nayeon held her hand.

Hello hello..., Mr.yoo said hugging them. Mrs. YOO also hugged them.
After some conversation they were now eating dinner with all family together. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were sitting beside each other.
So Nayeonahh... How are you doing, Mr.yoo asked because there were still some people who didn't know about Jeongyeon so.
I'm good... Jeongyeon held Nayeon's hand because she was nervous infront of all of them.
I mean I'm happy, she smiled after Jeongyeon held her hand.
They ate dinner and was bidding their goodbyes walking towards their car.soon they reached home.
Yahhh stupid... Where are you going you are sleeping with me... , Nayeon yelled at Jeongyeon who was going to guest room.
Yahhh don't call me stupid... And I'm coming just taking shower, Jeongyeon said.
Nayeon was waiting for Jeongyeon sitting on bed because she was really scared she once had a nightmare so she's scared in a new house to sleep alone. Suddenly someone knocked on door.
Yahh stupid come in, Nayeon yelled but no one responded instead they Knocked once again she was now scared she walked towards the door to open it.

To be continued...

(Thanks for reading)