chapter 22

Nayeon pov

After Jeongyeon went leaving me alone here so I decided to go to my job instead because I'm also bored so I booked a cab and went there. It was quite crowded there so I should go for help. I worked for almost one hour making coffee. After sometime there was no more costumers so I started to wash dishes. While I was washing dishes i felt someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I flinched.

" Who's this?? Remove your hands" I said BECAUSE my hands is dirty.

" Nayeonahh I'm Jennie.... Can't I hug you?? " Jennie said sniffing my neck.
" P-please not now can you leave me??" I said.

" Okay I'll ask one question " she said and I nodded.

" Can't you just get divorce with that Kwangyeon.... And be with me??" She asked making me shocked. How can she ask such stupid question and also why should I I love her.

" No why should I?" I asked and she held my tightly from behind.

" Because I love you....you should also love me " she said this making me mad. She's really getting out of limit.

" No I love my husband.... And please leave me" I said.

" No babe you should love me because he's a jerk... I love you more than HIM!!! " She yelled. Now I'm really mad I threw the dishes back to basin and turned around to face her.

" SHUT UP!!! I DON'T LOVE YOU JENNIE KIM" I yelled. She cupped my face trying to kiss me I pushed her and slapped her really hard she flinched and looked at me.

" I'M GOING AND I CAN'T WORK HERE ANYMORE AND.... DON'T EVEN TRY TO DO THAT AGAIN" I yelled and then walked out slamming the door.

I ran trying to find a cab. I'm really scared how can she do it. I can't even imagine she'll be like this. Finally I found a cab and went in panting hard because of running. I will not tell this to Jeongyeon because she'll be really upset after this.

I took shower after coming home. I decided to make dinner for us.

----------------

Sana pov

"Ohh jihyo" I said to myself trying to bear the pain she gave me. Why she became so agressive. I thought it'll be fun but its really a punishment now.

" Hahahah you idiot I can't even walk properly" I said. Everyone is watching me and I think judging me also I entered in the Jeongyeon's office.

" Hey! Buddy" Jeongyeon said I waved at her.
" Haha!! Did jihyo did it so hard" she fucking laughed at me.
" Yahhh!! Shut up this is all because of you" I said trying to sit down without any pain.
" Why my fault?? Btw you're looking so funny" she laughed again.

" Bitch shut up... And yeahh its because of you because you didn't told her your fucking gender... And she knew I was also with you " I yelled finally sitting down.

" I didn't tell you to do this" she said chuckling. I gave her death stare.

" Ohhh you're really a bitch" I said getting into my work.

" Yahh btw was it fun to do?" She asked.

" Can't you just shut up a little bit... And why you're asking?" I said.

" Because I never did it with Nayeon" she said.

" You'll know then " I said and began to do work.

I sat with Jihyo on the couch while she's playing games not even looking at me but I know she care about me.

" Hello " I said side hugging her.

"Hmm hi " she said still busy in her stupid game.

" Are you still not gonna talk to me?" I asked she didn't replied but after sometime she turned of her game and turned around to face me.

" No I'll talk to you" she said smiling at me. Thankgod she's okay now. I smiled back.

" Is it hurting?" She asked caressing my thighs.

" Ah yeah a little bit but its okay" I said and she pulled me into a hug.

" Sorry I'll never to it again" she said tapping my back.

" Ha! Its okay it was fun you know i also enjoyed it" I said giggling.
She let go of the hug and cupped my face.

" My baby" she said and then pecked my lips.

--------------

Chaeyoung pov

I was going back to Mina after taking my class which Mina didn't took.
Jimin stopped me from my wrist I turned around.
" Hi" he said.

" Hi" I said.

" I'm going Jimin" I said letting go of my hand from him.

" where?? I'll take only one minute" he said.

" Yes whatt??" I asked.

" Is Mina your girlfriend??" He asked because no one in school knows it.

" Yes she is but don't tell anybody" I said.

" Do you love her??" He said.

" Ofcourse I do" I said walking off.

" When you're done with her then think about me also" he said.

I waved at Mina after seeing her she waved back. I sat with her.

" What did took you so long?" She asked.

" Ohh actually Jimin stopped me" I said.

" For what??" She asked holding my hand.

" Nothing just stupid questions" I answered while smiling.

" Don't talk to him" she said pouting.

" Aww Minariiiii " I said pinching her cheeks.

" Are you jealous" I said putting my head on her shoulder.

" Ofcourse you're mine" she said putting her hand on my waist.

" Yess I'm only yours" I said. I leaned closer to her and pecked on her cheek. She flinched putting her hand on her cheek where i kissed. Because we're in class but we're sitting in last row so no one saw us.

" We're in class chaengie" she said I smiled at her.

" I'm not afraid you know " I said caressing her thighs.

-------------

Jeongyeon pov

I came home late but Nayeon was not in living room so I checked kitchen. There she is leaning on the counter watching her phone. Maybe she's waiting for me. I walked towards her slowly.
" Wohhh" I scared her she shouted so loud I didn't expected this much.

She turned around putting her hand on her chest giving me "wtf" look.

" Yahh!!! What was this and why are you late?" She asked while punching me.

" It was so much work today so.. you were waiting for me" I said.

" Obviously stupid... Now come I've made dinner lets eat" she said.

" You know I've left the job" she while munching on her food.

" Why??" I asked.

" Nothing just I'm now tired of this job I want to do something good" she slightly looking nervous. I think something is wrong.

" Is something wrong??" I asked.

" Aniyoo" she said while munching.
I didn't asked her anymore. After eating I took shower then we both slept in each other arms.

To be continued....

( Thanks for reading)