chapter 32

Nayeon pov

I woke up by Jeongyeon directly breathing into my face. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She was sleeping so beautiful like how can someone look this beautiful. I'm so thankful to see this ethereal scene everyday when I open my eyes. I kissed her on her forehead. She opened her eyes and smiled at me but soon she groaned my the pain she's feeling down there. I chuckled really hard seeing her like this.

" Yahh!! " She whined while pushing me but I pulled her closer saying " now you know the pain I go through" while winking at her.

" But.... You know its Worth it" she said while caressing my chest.

" Yeahh rightttt" I said and pulled her pressing my lips against her. She wrapped her hands around me and kissed me passionately.

I picked her in my arms to took her to bathroom saying " now take shower while I'll make breakfast for my baby" she nodded and went in.

I made breakfast for her and went to check her as I opened the door she spread her arms for me so I picked in my arms after smiling at her.
I sat on the chair but she sat on lap facing me.

" Whyy sit theree" I said but she hugged me saying " but your lap is more comfortable" while sulking so let her be. Because she also do this like I should also take her in my arms and take care of her like she do.

I ate breakfast while feeding her also
Saying " don't go to work today okay" she nodded while munching on her food like a baby.

After doing the dishes i went to play games with her because we're bored so. It was the fifth time but she won again.

" Yahhh atleast you should let your pretty wife to win atleast once " I whined she chuckled saying" you're not my wife yet " she teasingly said.

"Okay soon to be wife but you're soo bad " I said while pouting. She pulled me making me sit on her lap back facing her.

" Okay sit here then you'll win " she said and kissed my neck. After that we played for like two hours.

----------------------

Mina pov

I was so worried because my mom was not accepting chaeyoung she was not even listening to us my father accepted us and tried to convince Mom but she was not even listening but tomorrow at night she called me and the first thing she said was" YOU WANT TO MARRY THAT GIRL RIGHT??" making me surprised.

" OFCOURSE MOM... CAN I??" I asked and she sighed saying " OKAY YOU CAN YOU AND THAT GIRL CONVINCED ME SO MARRY HER I'M WITH YOU BUT LISTEN IF SHE DID SOMETHING BAD IN FUTURE I'LL KILL HER GOT IT" she said in on go and after hearing it i just started jumping while screaming saying "YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! MOMM!!! THAAANKKKK YOUUUUUU!! I LOVEEEE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCHHHH!!!! " and she chuckled saying " BYE THEN AND YOU TOO MEET US TOMORROW FOR DECIDING THE DATE AND ALSO TAKE THAT FRIEND OF YOUR JEONGYEON SHE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PERSON " she said and cut the phone while I screamed again.

And now I'm standing infront of chaeyoung's door knocking it while waiting for her as she opened the door I hugged her and closed the door behind.

" Woahh unnie why are you so hyped up??" She asked while hugging me back I let go of the hug and held her from shoulder saying "LISTEN BABY..... MY MOM HAS. ACCEPTED.US . AND. WE'RE GOING.TO .MEET HER. TOMORROW!!!!" I screamed and she froze there and then pulled me into a kiss and kissed me so hard that I was out of breath. She pulled out and looked at me all flustered and blushing while I was also blushing because she kissed me so deep.

" Ahh-- I.... I-- love youuu" she said and hugged me I hugged her back while saying " don't be embarrassed i liked this side of yours" I said and she giggled.

After sometime we called Jeongyeon unnie she picked the call saying " hello minarii" I can hear Nayeon unnie giggling on the other side.

" Hello unnie I've something to say" I said.

" Yess what is it??" She said and I looked at chaeyoung and said " unnie chaeyoung's mother have accepted us so she invited you me and chaeyoung tonight for deciding our marriage so can you come ??" .

" OF COURSE BABYY... CONGRATS!!!" she screamed out of happiness on the other side while I can also hear Nayeon unnie giggling.

We talked for sometime then i went to prepare for our dinner.

--------------

TZUYU pov

I was going to meet Sana unnie because I was so bored at home so I decided to come here at her office to meet her and Jeongyeon unnie instead. But I bumped into someone and spilled all of my coffee on his suit as I looked up i saw the most handsome man in my whole life. Like I don't attract to man but this.. I was just lost in him like he's perfect body with perfect face and was wearing black suit.

And he was also looking at me I don't what look he gave me but I just liked it

" Ohh I'm really sorry I'm really sorry" I said when I realized and bowed multiple times .

" Oh its nothing... It was actually my fault so..." He said while slightly chuckling.

" But still sorry... Give me you coat I'll wash it for you as an apology" I said because deep down it was Excuse to meet him again.

" No really it's nothing... I'm also going home now so--- I cut him off by saying" really I will be so embarrassed please don't mind " I insisted. He looked at me for seconds them smiled saying" then give me your number... So I can take it from you " . I smiled internally because I think he just made me feel something.

" Oh yeah ofcourse ". We exchanged our numbers and he took off his blazer and hand it to me.

I knocked at the door before entering Sana's office she smiled after seeing me.

" Unniee how are youu... I just missed you and Jeongyeon unnie so I came " I said and hugged her. I'm now fine with her because there's no feeling's between us now we're okay.

" I'm fine you did great but Jeongyeon has some work so she's not here but I am" she said while hugging me back.

" Ohh right... Unnie i saw.... A handsome guy outside do you know him??" I asked and she smiled at me saying " who do you know his name??" She said.

" No but he was wearing a black suit... This is his blazer... And was like a perfect man " I said.

" Ohhh Tzuyu yahhh finallyyyy" she teased while I whined saying" unnie please tell me his name i didn't asked him " I said and explained all the scene that happened before.

" Okay I'll show you a picture so you tell me if he was him " she said and showed me some pictures but the last one was him so i said" him him " pointing at the picture.

" GIRL HE IS SOO RICHH AND EVERYONE IS CRAZY ABOUT HIM HE'S MR. KIM TAEHYUNG" she excitedly said. His name sounds so expensive...

" Ohhh " I hummed.

" Girl he not even look at any girl but he gave you his number so its really a big thing you know... Maybe he fell for you" she whispered the last part making me blush because Maybe it is true because he was smiling at me so muchh so...

To be continued....

(Please guys vote for me....and thanks for reading).....