chapter 35

Jeongyeon pov

I'm so happy today I don't know why so I woke up early and made breakfast for Nayeoniee and got ready to go to work.

I'm alone today I guess Sana came early today so I drove myself. As I entered in everyone are giving me bad looks and not even greeting me but I ignored it and went to meet Sana.

" Sanayahh everyone is so weird today right??" I said but Sana gave me that frightened look so I asked " whatt happened?" She held my hand and said " Jeongyeon you need to watch this" and switch on the tv.
I inverted my eyes from Sana to tv and heard " AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS THE MOST POPULAR COMPANY'S PRESIDENT MR YOO BUT ACTUALLY HE LIED ABOUT HIS GENDER AND THESE PICTURES ARE THE EVIDENCE ACTUALLY ITS MS YOO... SOMEONE DID THIS YESTERDAY AND ITS CLEAR NOW......" I just froze there after hearing this all of the struggle my dad and I did are now a waste. My dream .
I fell on the floor and looked at Sana yelled " SANAYAHHHHHH MY DREAMMM WHO... WHO DID THIS??"
Sana hugged me saying" I'll find that person okay... Get up you should go to your home because its danger now here everyone are so angry with you don't come here untill I tell you to" I nodded and held her hand.

My thoughts are full of the things that what should I do now its over what will I dooooo nowwww. I screamed internally.

Sana pulled me outside and I don't know what to do so I just let her do it.
And I saw bunch of cameras and so many peoples surrounding us and yelling screaming their heart out. There are so many reporters. I went between them Sana tried to protect me but everyone are pushing me and throwing something on me. THIS IS NOT CRIME RIGHT?? I was finally getting inside car but someone threw an egg on me and I just lost it now i was going outside to fight them but Sana pulled me instead.

---------------

Nayeon pov

I was playing games to not get bored then someone rang the bell so I went to Open door for them and I saw Jeongyeon's face is a crying mess her clothes are dirty and she smell like some eggs and she's looking down not even looking at me and ran towards her room and slammed it. I ran towards her knocking the door but she's not even answering and I'm now really worried. I turned to Sana and said " what happened just tell mee" and she nodded and showed me news instead. And I was so shocked to see that and I'm now more worried about Jeongyeon.

" I'm going now you go and take care of Jeongyeon she needs you" Sana said and I nodded. I knocked saying " babyy open, na" but she didn't answered and i can hear her sobbing.

" Please Jeongyeonahhh... You were there for me yesterday but today you're not letting me be with you... I also want to make you happy please Jeongyeonahhh I can't see tears in your eyes--- and finally she opened the door I went in and saw she's sitting on the bed hugging her knees and crying. I sat towards her and side hugged her saying" come here" and pulled her so she sat on my lap. I cupped her face saying " I'm with you no matter what so don't be a crying mess" and wiped her tears. She nodded but started to cry again .

I wrapped my hands around her nape saying " babyyy everything will be alright I'm with youuu" and pecked her forehead wiping her tears.

" B-but my dream my dad's dream... No one will like me after this... A-and its ov-- I put finger on her lips and said " no its happening I promise and I know once they know the reason why you did that they'll love you even more so don't cry " and pecked her lips. " Buttt... My eyes aree keeppp cryingggg " she said while crying.

I cupped her face saying" stop you're looking looking shit while crying come here " I said and hugged her she chuckled and and hugged me resting her head on my chest. She's really looking like baby.

" Jeongyeon are you hungry??" I asked and she looked at me with her puppy eyes and said " yesss I'm starving".

" Awww wait I'll make ramyeon for you okay" I said and kissed her cheek.

" Here" she said puckering her lips I giggled and kissed her lips.

We ate ramyeon and soon everyone came for Jeongyeon.

" Are you okayy Jeongyeon unnie" chaeyoung said while hugging Jeongyeon and Dahyun also hugged her. Jeongyeon nodded while smiling.

" Unniee I was so worried" Mina said and hugged Jeongyeon also.

Sana Momo and jihyo was also hugged Jeongyeon so tight not even looking at me.

" Guys I'm also here" I said while waving my hand. Everyone laughed and hugged me almost choking me.

We played games as always and chatted for sometime and then ate dinner which jihyo me and Momo cooked. And everyone then went to their homes.

I took shower and now I'm waiting for Jeongyeon to take shower. She came with sports bra and shorts with wet hair. Godd I'm dead here for the first time I saw her like this and how hot she looks. I was staring at her and she sat beside drying her hair with towel.

" What I'm looking hot right" she said and gave me a smirk.

" Ofcourse... Leave this" I said and threw towel at the couch and wrapped my hands around her nape
Saying " you're not going to work tomorrow... So can we??" And smirked.

" IM NAYEON I'm making you wet already right?" She said while touching my lower part. I looked at her trying so hard to not moan.

" Yess you always make me... Wet" I said and pulled her into a deep kiss which turned to rough kiss she separate my lips and sucked my lower lip while lifting my shirt and throwing it across the room I did the same and pinned her towards the bed. She held me from my waist and turned our position hovering on top of me and said " today I'm top okayy babe" she said and dived into my neck. And as always we slept after an intense session hugging each others naked body.

---------------

Jeongyeon pov

I woke up by phone ringing and Nayeon is in my arms sleeping peacefully so I slowly moved and picked up my phone whispering " yes Sana" .

" Jeongyeon i found who did this " Sana said.

" Really tell me " I said and Nayeon woke up so I tell her to be quiet.

" its MS JENNIE KIM the main and she have our partner MS KIM JISOO she's also involved and she have two more boys i know the one name MR PARK JIMIN and I'll try to find the other one's name" Sana said and Nayeon was more shocked than me.

" Okay good job Sana.. love you.. really thank you " I said and Nayeon glared at me.

" Love you too but if Nayeon heard this she'll kill you " Sana said and I chuckled.

" I already heard it!!!" Nayeon yelled and Sana chuckled.

I put phone on the table and turned to Nayeon staring at her body.

" Yahh pervert " she said while covering her body with comforter while I pulled her into a hug while saying" I've seen you many times... Now I also know the shape of your that thing you know " I said and winked. She Punched me on chest and giggled.

" I also know your shape " she said and and i hugged her more tight while giggling.

" btw I told you to be away from jennie" I said while caressing her cheeks.

" Sorryy Jeongieee" she cutely said I cupped her face planting kisses on her lips...

To be continued.....

( Guys stream MISAMO's MASTERPIECE)