chapter 4

Third person (Pov)

Nayeon and Jeongyeon talked about many things. They talked about themselves. They enjoyed their date and now it was the time to go.
OKAY soo..... Did you enjoyed our date , Nayeon_shi , Jeongyeon said looking at her.
Yess... Actually it was good, Nayeon said smiling.
Jeongyeon stood up from her chair offering Nayeon her hand.
Nayeon immediately hold her hand to stand up.
Suddenly a waiter accidentally pushed Nayeon. She was about to fall but Jeongyeon pulled Nayeon closer to her.
Jeongyeon was standing behind Nayeon holding her from her shoulder.
Both hearts were beating so fast.
Nayeon then turned around facing Jeongyeon. They were so close to each other.
Th-thanks.... , Nayeon said looking down.
Jeongyeon gently cupped Nayeon face making her look straight into her eyes. She then leaned closer to Nayeon and said
" You don't have to be shy like this.... I mean our future will be more interesting".
Nayeon blushed so hard...
I-its g-getting l-late , Nayeon said looking down.
Okay I'll drop you, Jeongyeon said.

Jeongyeon dropped Nayeon at her home. Nayeon was about to enter her house... Then she stopped as she saw Jeongyeon running towards her.
Nayeon _ shii .... Wait, Jeongyeon said.
Yes...what is it , Nayeon asked.
Actually...can you.... give me your number, Jeongyeon said giving her phone.
O-okay... , Nayeon said.
Okay bye.. Jeongyeon said.
Byee. Nayeon said.

                     *****************

                     Nayeon (pov)

I was preparing to sleep when I got a notification.
Hi... From Kwangyeon.
I don't know but I felt so happy seeing his message today when got close to me i don't know but he smelled so good like cherry...
I also texted hi to him.
Then he suddenly asked me something and I don't know how to answer this...

He asked me to go on a date with him I really want to go I don't know but I'm so happyyy

He asked me to go on a date with him I really want to go I don't know but I'm so happyyy....but I don't know how to answer this...

                    Jeongyeon (pov)

I fell harder for her today ohh god she is so pretty and when she came closer to me I swear I want her more now...
I texted her hii and she immediately replied with a hi... I'm trying to ask her to go on another date because I just want to see her again I can't wait...
So I finally did it...

I did it...but she didn't replied me yet... maybe she don't want to go...i mean I can't force her... I'll wait for her...

I was about to fall asleep but then suddenly my phone vibrated which was on the top of my chest...
I quickly unlocked it...
Nayeon said yes....she would go to date with me againnnnnnn.....
I'm really happy...

So we are meeting again

But I'm just feeling so bad because she sees me as a boy I should tell her about myself.... I can't do this to her...
So I went to my dad to talk to him.
Its late but I know my dad will be awake...
I knocked at the door..
Yess... Jeongyeon, dad said closing the door.
I want to talk to you, I said.

Dad its serious...we need to tell Nayeon about my gender..i can't take it anymore, I said looking at him seriously.
Jeongyeonah I also know its serious but her dad said that don't tell her yet... because she'll make problems.,dad said.
But_
Jeongyeon please try to understand,dad said cutting me.
Okay but I don't want her to hurt just remember that, I said.
Dad just nodded.

( THANKS FOR READING)