chapter 24

" Okay guys I'll be waiting out and checking on the situation outside you both go inside" Sana said. Momo jihyo and Jeongyeon nodded and entered checking their way.

" Stay behind me" Jeongyeon said to Momo and Jihyo. They saw a door after entering inside. There's so dark also.

" You both stay here I'll check inside" Jeongyeon said and entered in the room. As she entered it was so dark at first. She heard someone sniffing. She went closer from where the voice was coming. She took out her phone and opened the flashlight seeing her wife infront of her breathing hardly and coughing.

" Baby Nayeonahh wake up I'm here your Jeongyeon your wife" Jeongyeon whispered holding Nayeon's face. Nayeon slowly opened her eyes witnessing her wife and smiled afterwords and hugged Jeongyeon.

" I'm scared... I'm sorry it was Jennie.. she did this" Nayeon said crying. Jeongyeon caressed her back assuring her that she's safe now.

" You're okay now you'll go with m-- Jeongyeon was cutoff by a door slamming and two figures entered putting guns on the head of both Momo and Jihyo. And there's a girl entering who is also wearing mask which is Jennie she sat on the table while laughing.

" Ah so Kwangyeon right you found her" Jennie said laughing. Jeongyeon was thinking to how get out of here with safety.

" How dare you to do this and why??" Jeongyeon yelled.

" Woahh buddy take it easy.... You know what I love your wife and she'll also love me... I'll make her do it so get the fuck out of here and take these puppets of yours also" Jennie said while smirking making Jeongyeon mad.

Jennie jumped from table and went closer to Nayeon. But Jeongyeon came infront of Nayeon to protect her.

" You can't touch her" Jeongyeon said looking directly in Jennie's eyes.

" I'll not only touch her I'll fuck her... NOW GET OF THE WAY!!!" Jennie yelled while pushing Jeongyeon infront of her making Jeongyeon fall on the ground. Nayeon ran to Jeongyeon making Jeongyeon stand up.

" Shut up... And I'll never love you I'll always love he- him for ever got it" Nayeon yelled at Jennie. Jennie was about to slap Nayeon but she stopped because police came in arresting all of them with chaeyoung Mina Dahyun and tzuyu.

" Hi guys... Goodluck for your way to jail" Dahyun said while waving and smiling.

" How did you know and who are you MF??" Jennie yelled while cops are cuffing her.

" I'm their friend and Jeongyeon unnie gave us her secret message" Dahyun said.

Okay all of this is sort out now and you guys go take rest now and I'll take Nayeon to house with me okay goodluck and thanks and also chaeyoungahhh thank jay for me" Jeongyeon said walking off while taking Nayeon in her arms. She drove to their flat and laid Nayeon on the bed.

" You've fever Nayeon ohh god I'll change your clothes you wait here" Jeongyeon said while checking Nayeon's forehead.

" You sure??" Nayeon said while smirking making Jeongyeon shock.

" Atleast behave in this situation" Jeongyeon said pointing fingers at her.

" Okay I'm all yours" Nayeon said while chucking.

Jeongyeon with pajamas Nayeon love.
And sat on the bed.

" Okay get up" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon sat. Jeongyeon slowly removed her shirt not hurting her. As she removed her shirt she stared at Nayeon's abs for a while .

" I'm really hot right even in this situation" Nayeon said while smirking.

" I'll teach you a lesson tomorrow gurl I was so worried you idiot stop smirking" Jeongyeon said putting pajamas on Nayeon.

" Who's gonna do it" Nayeon said pointing at her lower area.

" Do it yourself!!" Jeongyeon said throwing pajama on her face.
She walked off to bring the soup for Nayeon.

" Hm Open your mouth" Jeongyeon said holding a spoon infront of Nayeon's face.

" Its so good" Nayeon said as she taste the soup.

" Yeah because I made it " Jeongyeon said raising her eyebrows.

" No because you're feeding me " Nayeon proudly said.

" Thanks for being there for me" Nayeon said while smiling. Jeongyeon cupped her face saying" I'll be always there for you " and then pecked her lips.

" Now take rest " Jeongyeon said kissing Nayeon's forehead. Nayeon nodded.

-------------

" Its okayy " Jay said as everyone was thanking and appreciating him.

" Btw Did you watched the other two boys and who they are do you know??" Chaeyoung ASKED Jay.

" Yes one was like tall and buff and had piercing on the eyebrow and beside in mouth his name was Jungkook and the other one was short I think his name was..... Yeah Jimin " jay explained making chaeyoung and Sana and mina shock.

" Chaeyoungahh I told you I have a bad feeling about that Jimin... Thankgod it was not you " Mina said hugging chaeyoung really tight.

" Okay its okay now let me breath I'll never be with him because you're there to protect me " chaeyoung said making Mina blush.

" Guys tell us first who was he Instead of flirting " Jay teased. Chaeyoung explained everything including the confession jimin made which Mina don't know.

" Jungkook j-jungkook is tzuyu's boyfriend " Sana said but Tzuyu said" he was " .

" Woahh guyss its really some drama man!!" Jay said and bid his goodbye.

"  I will stay here tonight " Mina said then walked off to room leaving chaeyoung alone because she's mad at her. Others also decided to sleep at Jihyo's house because it was late.

Chaeyoung knocked at the door but didn't got any replied so she entered earning a pillow on her face by Mina.
Chaeyoung sat beside Mina on the bed holding her hand.

" I was going to tell you " chaeyoung said.

" But you didn't " mina yelled. Chaeyoung looked down not facing Mina.

" Okay sorry I was scared of you " chaeyoung said Mina held her face making her look at Mina.

" Why?" Mina asked.

" Because you become sharon in these situations you gets scary " chaeyoung said pouting while Mina chuckled so loud.

" Why are laughing?" Chaeyoung asked innocently.

" Because you're cute no one can be mad at your cute face" Mina said them kissed Chaeyoung on her cheek.

" Whatever" chaeyoung said while rubbing the place where Mina kissed.

To be continued....

( Thanks for reading)