Huo Yashan said: "Yes..."

Huo Zhi looked at Huo Yashan's half-dead look and kicked her angrily, "Jiang Xuenian likes good people, are you going to see her in such a dead state, wagging your tail in front of her and begging for pity? This will only make her hate you even more."

The pain in her calf made Huo Yashan cheer up a little, she nodded and said, "Uncle, I know." After speaking, she looked at Huo Zhi, "I really want to see her, can you, uncle? "

"Hurry up, I'll give you ten minutes, start the timer now." Huo Zhi kicked Huo Yashan again.

"Thank you, uncle!" Huo Yashan immediately ran to the twelfth grade teaching building.

Now that the twelfth grade is class time, Huo Yashan walked to the door of the third class and opened the door directly, startling the art teacher who was teaching inside.

Time is running out, Huo Yashan's eyes are locked on Jiang Xuenian, and he swears ""

"Jiang Xuenian, in order to be with you, I will definitely become good enough, wait for me."

After he finished speaking, he ignored the group and the art teacher who was about to explode, turned around and walked away, as arrogant as he wanted.

The cpfs of Class 3 waited for her to leave before they reacted, and their anger rose instantly.

"Admiral Huo's granddaughter is amazing. If you want to grab someone else's girlfriend, just grab it?"

"I've seen a shameless person, but I've never seen such a shameless person."

"You're the one who cheated in the exam and won the first grade in the grade, so you are worthy to associate with our Jiang Shen? Go and make your big head dream!"

The art teacher finally suppressed his anger, turned around and found that the students were more outraged than himself, and quickly appeased the irritable students.

Jiang Xuenian doesn't really care, she doesn't think that an ordinary person who will differentiate into beta in the future will have anything to do with Huo Yashan, and Huo Feng will die in a few months, Huo Yashan wants to be right She also has to see if "Jiang Xuenian"'s father and brother will answer.

Compared to Huo Yashan, who knew what she would face, Shi Xinran, who was betrayed, was called out by Shi Lian's secretary in front of the whole class, and was even brought to the principal's office by the secretary to announce her When the charges and transfer decisions were made, they were all confused.

The secretary was happy to make trouble when she was afraid, and when she came out of the principal's office, she immediately said: "Miss Huo Family has already identified, if it wasn't for you to seduce her with words, she would not have done such a thing, you should know that the Huo Family Miss's family background, if you don't want to be revenge by the Huo family and make the Shi family have nothing, you'd better not do anything out of the ordinary."

Shi Xinran's face turned blue and white, she gritted her teeth and said nothing.

The secretary glanced at her look, and continued: "You have something in the dormitory and class that needs to be packed and brought home. Now you can pack it up. President Shi and his wife are waiting for you at home, they are very worried about you."

Shi Xinran knew that she could not turn around, but she couldn't figure out why things became like this.

"There's nothing to take with you, let's go home." Shi Xinran was disheartened and followed the secretary into the car.

On the way home, Shi Xinran kept thinking about what went wrong, until the car drove to the door of the house, got out of the car and was hugged by Bai Xinyue crying, Shi Xinran suddenly Figured out.