As soon as these words came out, others no longer questioned, let alone envy Tan Ying.

There is a Shi Qingfan who is already good enough, plus Jiang Xuenian, Tan Ying can basically walk with his chin up at Saint Leith College.

"I finally know what Director Xu means by 'not necessarily'. The bonus is definitely for the teacher, but the first place is not necessarily Shi Qingfan, with Jiang Xuenian's progress speed , the next monthly exam may not be able to surpass Shi Qingfan."

Laughing and enjoying the praise, she rang the class bell, and Tan Ying came to class three with the transcript and pushed in the door.

The eyes of the students fell on a piece of paper in her hand.

Don't ask, it must be a transcript.

Tan Ying looked serious, stood on the podium, and said, "This time the monthly test results are down, how do you think you did in the test?"

Seeing Tan Ying's face, everyone felt that the results were not very optimistic.

"Tan teacher, how can we think of this, don't sell it."

Tan Ying glanced at the podium and checked everyone's faces.

According to Shi Qingfan's achievements, there is nothing to worry about, but Tan Ying sees a faint urging in Shi Qingfan.

Her tablemate Yin Yan was quite anxious, looking at her actions and demeanor, she wanted to run over to grab the transcript.

As for Gong Linglang, a Buddhist scumbag, there is nothing to say.

Tan Yingdao: "

"Good teacher!" Yin Yan took out a blank piece of paper and waited.

Jiang Xuenian took a notebook, and the pen was rotated at the fingertips.

"Shi Qingfan, 150 points in mathematics, 145 points in theory, 146 points in literature... 735 points in total."

"Wow—" Even though she knew that Shi Qingfan had good grades and was the best candidate in the school, the third-point student still didn't expect her to get such a high score as 735.

"The squad leader is too good."

"There is a wall between the great gods and mortals, why didn't God give me a good brain."

Tan Ying waited for them to sigh, and said: "Okay, let's continue reading

She noticed that after Shi Qingfan knew her grades, the urging in her eyes was still there.

Huh? Doesn't she want to know her grades?

Tan Ying continued to read with faint doubts: "Jiang Xuenian, 150 points in mathematics, 725 points in physics..."

Different from the hustle and bustle after knowing Shi Qingfan's grades, the students were immediately stunned.

Tan Ying glanced at Jiang Xuenian, she turned her head and looked at Shi Qingfan, who smiled at her. Tan Ying noticed something different, but before he could think about it, he was interrupted by Yin Yan's cautious voice.

"My God, Teacher Tan, did you pronounce the name wrong?"

Tan Ying came back to her senses and said, "No mistake, this is indeed Jiang Xuenian's achievement."

"Jiang Da Shen, you are indeed Jiang Da Shen!" Yin Yan was so excited that he seemed to be the second in the school.

Others have a good relationship with Jiang Xuenian, I am really happy for her.