For fear that the referee would agree, he immediately went to see the referee's reaction.

The referee frowned slightly, looking a little embarrassed.

Xu Jie clapped her hands happily and said, "Jiang Xuenian is fine, I thought she was going to suffer. I'll negotiate with the referee!"

Xu Jie walked up to the referee and said, "Referee, I think what Jiang Xuenian said makes sense. Only in this way will the game be fair."

Li Ye also came over to fight for Dai Hongbo's rights, "Referee, this is actually not fair!"

Mingxin Military Affiliated School has already lost two games, and if they lose again, they will start with zero, which is not shameful enough.

Dai Hongbo is now the only person in Mingxin Military Affiliated School who has a chance to win against Saint Les College, Li Ye can't give away the advantage.

Xu Jie and Li Ye each fought for their own advantages. The referee felt that what they said was reasonable and was indecisive.

"Can I make an opinion?" Shi Qingfan came over without knowing what to do, and said to the referee.

The judge sees Shi Qingfan every year, and he can feel Shi Qingfan's extraordinary IQ every time.

Li Ye looked at Shi Qingfan cautiously.

She and Jiang Xuenian both belong to Saint Lis, and 100% will be towards Jiang Xuenian.

And looking at the judge's attitude, as long as Shi Qingfan's opinions are reasonable, 99% of them will be accepted.

Li Ye's heart sank.

She still can't figure out how these students of Mingxin Military Affiliated School offended Shi Qingfan.

Shi Qingfan turned around and glanced at Jiang Xuenian and Dai Hongbo, and said: "Jiang Xuenian has a certain truth, the matter is caused by Dai Hongbo, and it is only Jiang Xuenian's interests that will be hurt by re-answering. "

Li Ye was breathing nervously.

"But what she said was not entirely fair. My proposal is slightly modified from Jiang Xuenian's proposal."

"It's the same as before, Jiang Xuenian has the right to answer the question first..."

Li Ye stared at her closely, waiting for her next words.

"If Jiang Xuenian chooses not to answer, the two of them will rush to answer. If no one rushes to answer within ten seconds, the question will be automatically void."

Shi Qingfan saw Jiang Xuenian darkly rubbing her thumb and index finger to compare her heart, and the light brown eyes skipped over.

"I think this is fair, I hope you will consider it." Shi Qingfan said.

Li Ye chewed the words of Shi Qingfan over and over again in his head two or three times to make sure there was no trap. This is equivalent to giving Dai Hongbo and Jiang Xuenian the opportunity to cancel one question at a time.

It is theoretically fair.

As long as Jiang Xuenian does not answer the next question, Dai Hongbo still has a chance.

"I agree!" Li Ye said.

Xu Jie said: "Referee, I have no opinion."

As a supplementary teacher, Xu Jie can be said to be one of the people who understands Jiang Xuenian's learning ability and current learning progress best. In one week, Jiang Xuenian's learning speed is amazing. The baptism of tricky and weird papers, if there is another rematch now, Jiang Xuenian's results will definitely be in the top five in the city, and even the top three are not impossible.