"After an urgent discussion with the school leaders, the school decided to restore Shi Qingfan's qualifications for scholarships and outstanding students. Shi Qingfan has forgiven Jiang Xuenian, and I hope that all students can also put aside their previous suspicions. In the future, we will Class Three is still a big loving family."

The podium was quiet for a moment, and everyone looked at Shi Qingfan at the same time.

Shi Qingfan said: "I have always believed in my intuition, Jiang Xuenian is a person worthy of association."

After speaking, he looked at Jiang Xuenian, the corners of Jiang Xuenian's lips were curved, and there was a small mole on the tip of his nose, and he smiled very beautifully.

"Papapapapa—" Yin Yan stood up and applauded vigorously, "Jiang Xuenian is a good person, knowing his mistakes can be corrected, and doing great things. I believe in you too!"

After getting along with others during this period of time, they no longer hated Jiang Xuenian as much as they used to.

Someone took the lead, and they applauded immediately.

Gong Linglang stared at Jiang Xuenian's smiling face and clapped her hands perfunctorily.

Laugh, Qing Fan already knows your purpose, laugh as much as you can while you can laugh now.

The get out of class bell rings and the class ends successfully.

Tan Ying had just left the classroom when a group of people gathered around Jiang Xuenian and asked questions.

"Jiang Xuenian, why did you frame the monitor in the first place? Is it a prank?"

Jiang Xuenian helplessly spread out his hands: "I really don't remember after I lost my memory."

"Don't you have a diary? Didn't you write it in the diary?"

"There is no reason to write in the diary, and I put the diary on the table and accidentally got wet, and the writing on it all disappeared. I want to look again to make sure that there is no chance."

"You don't remember it, you will definitely remember it the first time."

"Yes, Jiang Xuenian will never forget it, ah ah ah ah, I am so envious, this is the compensation after amnesia."

Jiang Xuenian was dumbfounded by everyone's brain hole, "I don't know how I can't forget it, I don't remember what happened before."

Jiang Xuenian was very happy here, Gong Linglang sat down next to Qingfan when she arrived, and found that she was staring at Jiang Xuenian in a daze.

Gong Linglang felt distressed all of a sudden.

Jiang Xuenian is really cheeky, she clearly messed up everything, even if she proves her innocence for Shi Qingfan, there is no need for a bunch of people to hold her, Shi Qingfan I don't know how sad it is to see it.

"Qingfan, trust me, Jiang Xuenian won't be able to pretend for a long time. When she shows her fault, I must let her change classes, and the third class will not pay attention to her anymore."

Shi Qingfan was shocked by the sound of "buzzing" in his ear, and when he saw Gong Linglang sitting next to her, he asked suspiciously, "Linglang, why are you here?"

Gong Linglang looked at Shi Qingfan distressedly and said: "Everyone is surrounded by Jiang Xuenian, I won't come to accompany you, you will definitely feel very uncomfortable."

"Uncomfortable? I don't have it." Shi Qingfan was not only uncomfortable, but also quite happy.

Gong Linglang thinks that Shi Qingfan is trying to be brave.