She is no match for Shi Qingfan.

Before the test between Jiang Xuenian and Luo Yue, she also felt that she was the second in the school, ten points higher than the third Jiang Xuenian, and there was an insurmountable gap between the two.

However, when sentencing Jiang Xuenian's paper, Meng Baichun knew how strong Jiang Xuenian was, not only in knowledge, but also in psychological quality.

Give her thirty minutes, under extreme tension and pressure, she will never be as perfect as Jiang Xuenian.

Among the three people who participated in the city's league, she was the worst, and she still had time to be sad.

Xu Jie Yuguang noticed Meng Baichun, who had become energetic again, and smiled slightly: "Very good, you can test it in your class first, if the effect is good, let your head teacher show it to me, and we will promote it to the whole school. ."

Jiang Xuenian said: "Director Xu, if you promote the whole school, how will Shi Qingfan's intellectual property fee be calculated?"

Saint Liss is very rich, and Shi Qingfan has a bad relationship with his family. The source of the money has always been scholarships. If he can help Shi Qingfan get the intellectual property fee of the school, Shi Qingfan will Never worry about tuition fees again.

Xu Jie said with a smile: "If you promote the whole school, intellectual property fees will naturally be indispensable. Don't worry, the school is very generous."

Enough said, the enthusiasm of the three people to study was mentioned. Xu Jie began to formally tutor them.

Xu Jie is worthy of being the dean of education, and she has a wide range of knowledge. When she helps three people with tutoring, she not only sticks to written knowledge, but also seeks extensive references. A knowledge point can be linked to several events to let you know The reason is the result of the process.

Two classes have passed, and the three have benefited a lot.

Meng Baichun's brain was swollen, and he urgently needed to digest it well after returning. Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan were well accepted, but they had already received enough knowledge today, and there was no need to study in private. So the two decided that Qingfan would no longer help Jiang Xuenian study in the past few days, and wait for the end of the city's league to see Jiang Xuenian's performance and decide whether to continue.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan said goodbye in the corridor, "Squad leader, see you tomorrow~"

"See you tomorrow."

Jiang Xuenian turned around and pushed open the door of 508. Just as he was about to step in, Shi Qingfan suddenly stopped her, "Jiang Xuenian."

"Huh? What's the matter, monitor?" Jiang Xuenian turned around suspiciously.

Shi Qingfan's eyelashes trembled and slowly lowered, "You said you will give me a surprise tomorrow..."

Jiang Xuenian immediately said: "I can't say it yet."

Shi Qingfan nodded indifferently: "Well, I see."

Jiang Xuenian smiled: "Surprise, it must be a good thing, monitor, you can look forward to it."

Jiang Xuenian returned to 508, Shi Qingfan returned to 506.

She didn't want to know what the surprise was just now, but was afraid that Jiang Xuenian would forget it.

Gong Linglang heard when Shi Qingfan and Jiang Xuenian were talking in the corridor.

Seeing when Qingfan pushed open the door and came in, Gong Linglang immediately stood up and ran in front of her, scrutinizing the person from top to bottom.