"Yes." Shi Qingfan did not refute.

Is it really just luck, I will know when the next exam results come out.

Today there is an imperial common language class. Jiang Xuenian has no basic knowledge at all. Everyone else has studied for at least eight or nine years.

When I went to the cafeteria to eat at noon, Shi Qingfan took the initiative to ask Jiang Xuenian to come with me. Although Gong Linglang was reluctant, for the sake of Shi Qingfan's face, at least he didn't make his disgust too obvious. .

Shi Qingfan noticed that Jiang Xuenian had taken a copy of the common language of the Empire and gave her a puzzled look.

Jiang Xuenian said: "You also know that I am amnesia, I don't know why, I can think of things like mathematics, chemistry, physics, etc., but the imperial language and political history are few subjects. I forgot everything. For the next exam, I have to work harder to make up these three subjects."

Shi Qingfan pondered for a moment, and said, "It's a little difficult to learn imperial common language by yourself. Let's do it every night after self-study. Come to my bedroom and I'll teach you for an hour."

"No!" Gong Linglang was the first to object, "I don't want Jiang Xuenai to come to our dormitory!"

“Ling Lang.”

Shi Qingfan glanced at Jiang Xuenian apologetically.

Jiang Xuenian smiled and said, "It doesn't matter, going to your dormitory will indeed disturb classmate Gong. Why don't you do this, I have a dormitory by myself, can you come to my dormitory and teach me?"

Shi Qingfan nodded: "That's fine."

Gong Linglang was dumbfounded.

She refused Jiang Xuenian 506 to prevent Shi Qingfan and Jiang Xuenian from getting along, but they went directly to 508? ? ?

In 506, she can keep an eye on her, but Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan are really alone in 508.

Gong Linglang's expression changed several times, and finally smiled reluctantly: "Qingfan, I think it is better to come to 506. My grades in Imperial Common Language are also very poor. You are tutoring Jiang Xuenian. I'll also listen to it at some point, maybe my grades will improve. Is it okay?" Gong Linglang blinked pitifully.

Seeing Shi Qingfan frowning in embarrassment, Jiang Xuenian said quickly: "It doesn't matter, I can be anywhere. I'm very grateful for your help."

Gong Linglang let out a sigh of relief.

In her opinion, Jiang Xuenian said that learning the common language of the empire was an excuse, in order to get close to Shiqingfan and conspiracy.

In the past, Gong Linglang thought that Shi Qingfan had only learning in his heart, until Jiang Xuenian appeared, to be precise, until Jiang Xuenian, who had amnesia, appeared.

Shi Qingfan treats Jiang Xuenian differently from anyone else, maybe she doesn't realize how close she is to Jiang Xuenian.

Gong Linglang firmly believes that Jiang Xuenian has a bad character, so she doesn't want the two to get too close. However, Shi Qingfan is a very "stubborn" person. No one can persuade.

Gong Linglang, who is so young, can only talk ill of Jiang Xuenian every day, so that Shi Qingfan can wake up a little. Facts have proved that no matter what you do, it is of no use to Shi Qingfan who is "stubborn".

Self-study at eight o'clock in the evening, Jiang Xuenian went back to the dormitory, took a shower, put on loose and comfortable pajamas, and came to door 506.

"Boom, boom, boom!"

Tapping lightly three times, Gong Linglang opened the door from inside, hugging Jiang Xuenian from head to toe.

Jiang Xuenian had obviously just finished taking a shower, her hair was wet and hanging on her shoulders, her snow-white cheeks were soaked with powder by the mist of the bathroom, her black eyes were smiling, and a small mole on the tip of her nose made the Her gentle temperament is a little more cute and sexy.

I don't know what shower gel Jiang Xuenian uses, but the faint fragrance in the air is very nice.

Good luck!

Learn the Imperial Common Language, and take a shower in advance, so can't you go back to wash after the tutorial?

She must keep an eye on Jiang Xuenian later, to prevent her from seducing Shi Qingfan!

"Student Gong, I'm sorry." Jiang Xuenian smiled.

When she stretched out her hand not to hit the smiling man, Gong Linglang let out a "hmm" and let Jiang Xuenian in.