Approaching the third class, Jiang Xuenian saw the back of a man in front of the team. The man was wearing a camouflage uniform and walking on black leather boots. Just looking at the back, he could feel his tall and straight temperament. .

Like from the army.

The closer he got, the more Jiang Xuenian felt that something was wrong.

Why does this back look familiar? ? ?

"Attention! Rest."

The man glanced at the team of the third shift, glanced at the list of people on his hand, and asked, "There are two less people, who didn't come?"

Jiang Xuenian stopped: This is Jiang Yue's voice! Why is Jiang Yue here? ? ?

Shi Qingfan walked over and wanted Jiang Xuenian to shout "report" to return to the team, only to find that Jiang Xuenian hadn't followed.

"Jiang Xuenian, follow me."

The name of "Jiang Xuenian" in a clear voice is very pleasant. Jiang Yue, who was talking, turned around when he heard the sound, and saw Shi Qingfan's face, in the black eyes that were somewhat similar to Jiang Xuenian After a flash of amazement, I heard the students in Class 3 point at Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan and say, "Mr. Jiang, Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan were not there just now. They went to the office to find you, and now they are back!"

Shi Qingfan, this name sounds familiar... ah! correct! Shi Qingfan is Jiang Xuenian's favorite person.

This is the last time he finally came out of Jiang Xuenian's mouth.

Jiang Yue's eyes lit up slightly, and soon returned to normal, with a hearty smile, he said to Shi Qingfan and Jiang Xuenian, who was walking slowly: "I'm sorry, I haven't been here for a long time. Lis, I forgot where the playground is. I was looking for it for a while so I was late. Thanks for your trip to the office."

Jiang Xuenian never expected Jiang Yue to appear here.

The novel uses a large space to describe the scene where Jiang Yue recalled his first meeting with Shi Qingfan. The first time they met was at a grand banquet, not in the open air of Saint Les College. playground.

You don't need to think about it to know that Jiang Yue will come, definitely for her sister.

Jiang Xuenian did not miss Jiang Yue's look at Shi Qingfan just now, Jiang Yue's eyes lit up when he saw the beauty.

No one doesn't love the beauty, just don't know if there will be any problems when Jiang Yue and Shi Qingfan meet in advance.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan returned to the team, and the third class began to receive Jiang Yue's unified training.

It is impossible to make a person's strength improve by leaps and bounds in one afternoon, but Jiang Yue has been training in the army for three years and taught them some technical things, which can definitely improve their strength.

Jiang Yue took them to run for 800 warm-ups first. Jiang Xuenian's body was so poor that he almost collapsed on the ground after running and couldn't stand up.

Fortunately, Shi Qingfan helped her in time, and Jiang Xuenian didn't fall down.

"Thank you." Jiang Xuenian exhaled hot air, her snow-white cheeks were flushed red, and a thin layer of sweat on her face shone lightly in the sun.

Shi Qingfan looked no different from usual, his body was still cool, his breathing was a little chaotic, but he quickly stabilized his breathing.

Jiang Xuenian was full of heat, and it was very comfortable to be by Shi Qingfan's side.