Please No Fights, Koo!!!! || 16

Börja om från början

"Koo please...you know how much I hate to see you fighting right? Why are you keep doing it?"

Y/n mumbles and Jungkook stays silent for a second as if he's trying to come up with the best answer.

"Listen here, princess. He keeps bothering you for months now. He made you cry and for me, that reason is enough to beat his shit out!!!"

"I know Koo but, this is not the way to solve this out..."

Y/n softly mumbles, playing with her fingers.

"...you only think about the fight. What if something happen to that kid? What if he's hurt somewhere serious? They can kick you out from the school, Koo!!!"

"Pftt!!! As if they don't know who is appa!!!"

"Appa's power is not your power, Koo...it's appa's. The fact that he's a famous CEO doesn't give you rights to misbehave..."

"Fine!!! Fine!!!...."

Jungkook throws his hands in air, getting up from the bench while y/n fixes her eyss on him.

"...go on and get hurt!!! Don't crash on my shoulder while crying if something will happen to you!!! Saying that he's annoying and she's envy!!!"

"Koo..."

"I'm going..."

"Koo wait!!!"

Y/n sighs at Jungkook's body which disappeared inside the school again. She sits down back on the bench, staring at her lap with teary eyes.

"Why he can't stop fighting? He's acting like he can not remember the past..."

Y/n mumbles to herself, resting her head on her hands which are placed on her lap. Her mind runs few years back where Jungkook was a peaceful kid. It all turned inside out all of sudden.

She recalls the way Jungkook was a quite and a silent kid in the school. They are just two years agape, which made y/n get to see him more during the school time. All started when a boy picked up a fight with him for a silly reason. That fight occurred again and again, at last it ended with a badly injured Jungkook, so was the other boy.

Y/n wipes her tears, recalling the way Jungkook was in a coma for ten days because getting hit on his head from a chair. She could've lost him. For ever. Although he was annoying back then, it made y/n realise how attached she is to him. After he recovered, she was too busy spending time with him to annoy him. Both of them eventually forgot what fighting and annoying is, as they became more closer.

But an argument always took place when Jungkook continued to fight the kids. Sometimes it was for y/n but sometimes it was for invaluable reasons. Whenever he came up with a new fight, he always argued with y/n who keeps complaining to not to get into fights. Their home feels like its on fire on such days, it always ended up with Jungkook being grounded. Considering that they come from a powerful and a rich family, the school doesn't suspend him either. He always made it as an excuse.

"No use of telling him....He just won't understand my fear of seeing him hurt after that fight..."

Y/n mumbles to herself, wiping her tears away. The luch break is already over and she hears Jungkook's name been announced from the speaker. She softly sighs, understanding it's going to be a chaos at the home when they reach there.

--

"Eomma I said I was sick that day!!!"

Y/n says to Jiho who kept yelling at her for scoring low in a test. She took it when she was sick and it was hard to face the exam while being sick.