Hyunjin continued watching as the three of them delved into deep conversation, Felix playfully hitting Chan's arm whenever he laughed. He stared at the way Chan would scoot closer and closer to Felix, under the pretense of listening to what Jisung had to say.

He couldn't take it anymore. Hyunjin stormed down the hallway and made his way into his room, slamming the door behind him.

Hyunjin sank heavily onto the mattress, sighing deeply. Was he overreacting? Did he even have the right to? Felix, technically, wasn't his. He didn't belong to him. Sure, they'd crossed the friendship boundaries, but they'd never discussed where they stood.

Hyunjin was soon startled by soft knocks on his door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me," He heard Felix's gentle voice call out. Hyunjin quickly sat up and fixed his hair.

"Uh, yeah, come in!"

The door opened, and Hyunjin was soon met with Felix's gorgeous face.

"Hey, Jinnie," Felix smiled softly, the sight of which caused Hyunjin's heart to skip a beat. "I heard you slam the door. Is something wrong?"

"Yeah, no, I'm fine," Hyunjin chuckled nervously, hoping Felix wouldn't catch on. But he was wrong. Felix knew instantly. Hyunjin watched as Felix furrowed his brows at him suspiciously.

"You sure?" Felix questioned. "Is there something you're not telling me?"

Hyunjin scoffed in disbelief. He was the one who was supposed to ask him that question.

"A bit ironic, isn't it?" Hyunjin retorted. "Coming from you."

Felix frowned as he walked towards Hyunjin, standing in front of him. "What do you mean? What's gotten into you?"

"I should be asking you that," Hyunjin argued. "You've been avoiding me all day, busy acting all chummy with Jisung and Chan hyung. I guess I'll have to keep slamming doors for you to finally speak with me."

"Hyunjin... I... I-" Felix stopped and took a deep breath before continuing. "I didn't mean for you to get so upset over it. I promise I wasn't ignoring or avoiding you. At least not on purpose."

"How else was I supposed to feel?" Hyunjin asked, his voice filled with sadness. "I thought... I thought I'd done something wrong."

"Oh, Hyunnie..." Felix quickly sat beside him, enveloping Hyunjin in a gentle embrace. "You did nothing wrong, I swear. I'm not mad at you. It's just... personal stuff that I needed to discuss with Jisung."

"Hmm," Hyunjin muttered, his face still filled with sadness.

"Hyunjin... this isn't fair," Felix replied.

"I understand that you had some stuff to talk to Jisung about," Hyunjin continued. "But why would you distance yourself from me?"