𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦

'You don't have to be sorry
For leaving and growing up'
— Harry Styles

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

SILAS STOOD UP straight, next to Robby. The two with their backs against the wall as they waited for the other Cobra Kai members to walk into the dojo.

"You look good in all white." Robby flirts with a smirk on his lips.

"Oh, so we're flirting now?" Silas hums.

"We were doing little touches yesterday at the park." Robby shrugs. "Thought I'd step it up a bit."

"Well then, you should know you look hot as hell right now. Like I'd fuck you right—."

"Okayyy." Robby places a hand over his mouth. "That's not flirting—."

"Look at that, there's people." Silas points to the door, seeing Kyler, Tory and the others, walk in, taking off their shoes, their eyes drifting to Robby and Silas who stood watching them.

"Get a load of this crap." Kyler scoffs. "What are you doing here?"

"He's here to help me warm you guys up." Silas speaks for Robby. "Sensei Kreese isn't back yet, he put us in charge."

"He's never been a part of this team and all of a sudden he becomes our sensei?!" Kyle exclaims as he stalks towards them. He looks at Silas. "And you just gonna let him step in here like he own the place? You barely even our sensei. Both of you need to get the hell out of here, man."

"Who says we even want you?" Tory eyes Robby.

"You guys are pathetic, man." Silas let's out a laugh. He jumps at Kyler who flinches back, putting his hands up in defense.

Robby pulls Silas back to his side as he lets his eyes go between Kyler and Tory. "Hit me."

They all look at Robby like he had three heads. Silas rolls his eyes at how confused they looked. The group of teens look to Silas for confirmation, making him nod. "Any of you. Hit him. Or me. Show us how good you guys think ya'll are."

"If any of you can land a hit, I'll go." Robby adds.

"All right." Kyler wasted no time in running at Robby trying to kick him in the face, making Robby duck down and swipe his feet off the floor. Kyler lands on his back with a thud as he groans.

Silas grins at Robby as he pushes his hair back out of his face. "Who's next?"

One by one, each of the students rush a Robby, trying to get a hit in. Whether it was a punch or kick, Robby dodged them all. None of them dared to step up to Silas, they knew it'd be a death wish. He didn't even have to lay a finger on them in order to hurt them. That's how scary he was. But since they were playing follow the leader, they had to help Kyler out.

"You just gonna watch?" Robby snarls at Tory.

"I want him." Tory nods at Silas.