𝘉𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

"Pretty brown eyes and a mind full of thoughts."
— Unknown

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"I brought food!" Silas holds up the bag of food he had in his hands.

"I told you, you didn't have too." Robby sighs allowing Silas to walk into his dark apartment.

"I know, but I did anyway." Silas shrugs placing the bags of food on the counter.

"I don't want you wasting your money on me." Robby tells his boyfriend turning to him after locking the door back up.

"Robby, I'm not wasting my money on you." Silas huffs. "These things are essential, you need food to survive, do you not?"

"Yes, but—."

"No, but's, Robby." Silas wraps his arms around "Let me take care of you, please?

"Okay, but I don't want you over doing it."
Robby states. "Promise me you won't over do yourself?"

"I promise." Silas smiles. He leans forward and presses his lips against Robby's.

Robby grins into the soft kiss before pulling back. "Good Morning."

"Good Morning, my love." Silas runs his fingers through.

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

Silas and Robby hop out his car and see his sister in the circle, going over the moves she was taught yesterday.

She sees them and approaches them, looking to Robby. "Hey, um, was the first turn clockwise or counter clockwise?"

"I don't remember." Robby scoffs. "What's the point even? How's a stupid dance gonna save us in a fight?"

The LaRusso twins watch the Keene boy storm off. Silas sighs and looks at Sam. "I'm sorry, he's had a rough couple of days. I'm gonna try to calm him down."

Silas walks off after Robby, Sam quickly following behind. They make their way to the back and see their father coming out of the pond, struggling with a plant.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Sam questions as they walk toward him.

Daniel looks at them cleaning his hands off. "Mr.Miyagi built this a few years before he died. He said it was a monument to balance, but today, it's not gonna balance bonsais."

"It's gonna balance you, guys." Silas realizes.

"It's gonna help you two learn the wheel technique." Daniel explains further. "Hop in."

Silas let's out a laugh watching Robby and Sam look at him as if he was crazy. Sam gestures to the water. "You actually want us to get in there?"

"Yeah."

"Could've told us to bring our swimsuits." Robby pushes his hair behind his ears.

"Come on, Robby." Silas wraps an arm around his shoulders. "A little water never hurt anyone. Take those shoes off."

"You're annoying." Robby mutters taking his shoes off.

"You love me." Silas whispers in ear. Robby blushes and nudges him away.

As they step in the water, Silas decides to tease them. "Sis, watch out for the fishes."

"Don't do that!" Sam shouts.