𝘋𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵

"𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁."
--𝗝.𝗥.𝗥 𝗧𝗼𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗶𝗻

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"Hey bud, why don't you check out that magician over there?" Silas's father, Daniel LaRusso questions the youngest LaRusso. "He's doing some pretty amazing tricks."

"I'm on level ten." Anthony LaRusso says nothing looking up from his ipad making Silas laugh.

Daniel sends him a look making him shut up. "Come on, all right? You could play that game anywhere. How about we shoot hoops? I'll win you a prize."

"What that your way of sounding cool, dad? Because it didn't work." Silas teases scrolling on his phone. They were at some rich club and he really didn't want to be there, but his mother forced him to come since Sam didn't.

"Not helping." Daniel scolds making Silas hold his hands up in mock defense.

"I'm thirsty." Anthony speaks up still not looking away from the ipad.

"Great." Daniel smiles. "There's a bar right over there. Let's take a walk, we'll get a couple of sodas." He gets up and pats Anthony on his back.

"Nah, I'm good." Anthony says lazily.

"I'll go! I'm thirsty." Silas smiles standing up.

"At least I have my oldest son." Daniel mumbles patting Silas's back as they walk to the bar.

Silas smiles seeing his mom. "Hey, momma."

Amanda smiles at her son sweetly. "You thirsty?"

"Yeah, you think I could get a glass of cold champagne?" Silas jokes with a raised eyebrow.

"That was a joke, right?" Amanda tilts her head at her son. "It better be a joke."

"Of course it was...unless the answer was a yes." Silas smirks.

"The answer was no. Stick to water." Amanda points at him.

"Yes ma'am." Silas salutes her playfully before ordering a ice water. Silas didn't drink soda, it made him break out and he did not need that.

"You know, I would have killed to visit a club like this when I was his age." Daniel gestures to his younger son. "You know where I hung out in the summer?"

"On a filthy street in Newark with a broken fire hydrant next to your Aunt Tessie's." Silas and his mother said together sharing a slight smirk.

"What do you say we let Anthony play with his thing, and you and I get a couple of drinks?" Amanda leans against the bar.

"Dirty martinis?" Daniel questions.

"Yes, ice cold." Amanda tells the bartender.

"Perfect." Daniel hums.

"What about me?" Silas asks. "Can I get one?"

"No." Daniel and Amanda shut him down.

"It was worth a try." Silas shrugs as he takes a sip of his water.

"LaRusso's!" Silas looked up and noticed it was Aisha, her sisters best friend's father, Isaiah, coming their way along with Aisha herself.

"Hey." Daniel smiles shaking the man's hand.