𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘐𝘥𝘪𝘰t

"𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂."
--𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

Silas has been helping his father with training Robby. This led to Silas not leaving Robby's side most of the day. He would go to school and whenever he had the time, he would drive right over to his fathers motor shop to help Robby.

The two boys have done nothing but bonded as Silas taught him what he knew. Silas would always help Robby control his temper when needed due to the fact that Robby would sometimes get fed up with the fact that he was just doing chores.

Robby and Silas were closer than ever. Silas knew things about Robby no one else knew and it's the other way around. Starting with the fact that Silas was the only one to know that Robby wasn't straight.

Robby was the first to know that Silas had once used drinking as a coping mechanism to numb the pain he felt due to some of his homophobic family members and just to feel relaxed and clear his mind. Silas is a over-thinker and when his head gets to far into his thoughts it can be bad.

Robby and Silas talked about so much feel s

Silas hasn't seen much of his friends. Only Demetri. Ever since Eli--no Hawk, became Hawk it was like Silas nor Demetri existed to the boy who now had a blue mohawk. What a coincidence, right?

Silas noticed that his best friend and crush has been more into the girls and he decided to step back. It was clear that Hawk wasn't the same and the boy didn't want him anymore. At least that's what he thought...

Currently, Silas was next to Robby helping him wax on and off a car, but he could tell Robby wasn't having it. He couldn't blame the Keene boy. It was tiring to constantly do the same chores over and over again, not getting why you were doing it.

Robby sighed harshly and threw down the rags. "I'm tired of this."

"I know, but it's all apart of--."

"The plan, I know." Robby cuts Silas off. "You've been saying that this whole week."

"Because it's true, B." Silas puts the rags down. "You need this in order to understand what my father is trying to teach you."

At the nick name Robby tries to contain his blush. "Oh yeah? And what is it he's trying to teach me because it's not karate."

Robby snaps before grabbing the rags and storming off. Silas groans and quickly follows the boy.

Robby walks towards Silas's parents. "Hey, Mr.LaRusso, uh, I'm all done."

"At least you speak to them in a calmer tone." Silas mumbles making Robby quickly glare at him.

"Really?" Daniel says with a hint of disbelief and then points behind him. Silas grimaces knowing that Robby was about to explode. "Both lots?"

Robby looks over at the other lot and then at Silas who sends him a small smile. Robby looks back at Daniel. "This is bullshit. I thought you and Silas were gonna teach me karate. Instead I'm just doing all your shitty chores."

Robby storms off again making Silas slap a hand to his forehead. "I am not chasing after him again. Not right now."

His parents chuckle making Silas glare at them. "It's not funny. You both are enjoying this way too much."