𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦

"I want to be happy, but something inside me screams that I do not deserve it."
Unknown

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"Let me tell you about your dad." John begins as he stares at the Keene boy in front of him. "He was always a scrapper. But the moment I knew he was the real deal was his first All Valley."

Silas listened to him speak, wondering what exactly he was trying to accomplish by talking to Robby about someone he didn't care for as of right now. He wanted to know what was the meaning of him even coming.

"He made the quarters, but he drew a kid named Vidal. Now Vidal was a third-generation black belt. Very skilled. Way beyond Johnny, at the time. Your old man lost. But he didn't make it easy. And I saw that look in his eyes that he would never let that happen again."

"Cool story." Robby gives him a small nod. "Try telling it to someone who gives a shit."

Silas laughs and so does John. "You're his son, all right."

"Yeah, and look where that got me." Robby sits back in his seat, Silas looks at him softly.

"You don't deserve to be here, Robby." Silas tells him.

"From what I heard you tried to break up that fight and protect your boyfriend. Diaz attacked you." John puts together. "But, sure, you can keep beating yourself up for what went down. By the look on your face, there's plenty of people here happy to do that for you."

"Watch it." Silas warns.

"You're wasting your time, old man." Robby crosses his arms over his chest. "The last thing I need is another sensei."

"Fair enough." John stands. "I don't think there's much I could teach you right now anyway. Except maybe this...all that Miyagi-Do mumbo jumbo, that might score you points in a tournament. But now you're in the real world, kid, you might wanna learn to strike first...like your boyfriend here. He's going to be a great addition. I'll be waiting outside."

Both Silas and Robby watch him walk away and out of the room with wide eyes. Once he was out of sight, Robby looked towards his boyfriend. "You're-You're joining Cobra Kai?"

"Robby—." Silas begins.

"It's a yes or no question, Silas." Robby cuts him off.

Silas rubs the back of his neck before answering. "I-I don't know."

"What?" Robby looks at him in disbelief. "How could you not know? Why are you even thinking about this? They got me here, they were the reason you were in the hospital. They messed us up! They ruined us."

He was right. Everything Robby said was right, but something in him said that Cobra Kai was a good thing. He didn't have Robby out there, he didn't have anyone out there...not anymore. The only person he would say is there for him is Hawk and he's...he's in Conra Kai, but even then, the two barely spoke.