𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯

It hurts to remember how
close we were back then.
— Unknown

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

Looking down at the hurt kid, his hurt kid. Kreese felt a anger bubble in his chest. A type of anger he's never felt before. Silas reminded him of himself through and through. Reminded him of what he went through and to see him down by the hands in Johnny Lawrence, made him mad.

Kreese grabs a twin sai, that Johnny once had in his hand and storms over to the man. Robby keeps his eyes on Silas, pushing the boy to wake up. Kreese hits Johnny in the back of the neck before pulling him up and hitting him hard in the chest, making him fall back and onto the floor with a thud.

Kreese moves towards Johnny, who coughs, laying on his back. "I thought there was still hope for you."

Johnny glances at him and puts his leg up, kicking the sai out of Kreese's hand, only for Kreese to bend down and put Johnny in a choke hold. Johnny struggles under his hard grip. "This isn't how I wanted this to end."

"Hey, hey." Robby whispers to Silas, who is now regaining consciousness. He runs a hand through his hair. "You're okay."

Silas ignores him and reaches a hand up, wincing when he felt a gash on his forehead. He pushes Robby away from him as he gets up, holding onto the locker beside him. He looks around, looking for Kreese, seeing him choke Johnny.

"Kreese." Silas calls out to him and Kreese snaps his head towards the boy. "I'm okay."

Before Kreese could do anything else, he was kicked to the side, his back on the mat. Silas growls when he sees who did it. "You sent them to my house? You came after my daughter?! You wanted a fight, you son of bitch? Now you got one!"

His eyes got to Silas who lazily laid against the locker, he looked as drained as ever. Robby trying to help him, but he constantly refuses. Daniel's eyes soften slightly. "Silas...Robby..."

"I told you." Kreese starts to stand. "This was inevitable."

The both get into fighting position, but before they could fight, Silas throws himself in the middle, Robby not to far behind. He glares into his fathers eyes. "Enough. Get out."

Daniel lowers his guard. "Silas, how could you do that to your friends? To your sister?! What if your brother was home?! Cobra Kai, has to go!"

"Do you even know where he is?" Silas tilts his head, he waits for an answer, but never gets one. "No, you don't. All you care about is Sam. Sam this, Sam that. I understand where she gets her selfishness from. You've treated me like shit, constantly. It started off small, but then it became a never ending cycle! I was okay with it happening to me, but with Anthony?! No fucking way. You do not get to downgrade him and treat him how you treated me. That's not going to happen. In only about two months, Kreese has been more of a father to me then you ever have in my 17 years of life. You're a piece of shit and now you have to live with the fact that you abused your kids in more ways than one."

Behind him, Silas could see Sam and Miguel, both of them beaten and bruised, staring at him from outside the door. He clenches his jaw, looking back to his father who was on the verge of tears. "Get out of here, you aren't wanted. Stop trying to be the hero, it's over done. All our problems will be solved during the tournament."