𝘍𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻." -- 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗳𝘁

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"Why can't you fight again?" Robby questions Silas as they walk into the locker room where the All Valley tournament is being held at. "I'm the newbie, you're not."

"And that's exactly why you're fighting." Silas gives him a smile. "You need this experience. Plus if anything happens you have me."

"So should I just get hurt the first round so you can come in and kick their ass?" Robby raises an eyebrow at Silas with a smirk.

"I think instead of kicking their ass, I'll be kicking yours." Silas retorts as he takes off his shirt, not noticing Robby's eyes run over his abs.

"It was just a innocent question." Robby shrugs, Silas rolls his eyes playfully as they put on their Gi.

"Silas!" A loud familiar voice calls to him. Silas turns towards the door only to be pulled into a hug.

Silas looks down at the culprit and he smiles hugging back. "Hey, Ant."

"I missed you yesterday." Anthony pulls away from his brother. "You missed our annual movie night. What happened?"

Annual movie night. It was a thing between the two brothers and has been since Anthony was five years old. They would gather as much snacks and drinks as they could and watch whatever movie Anthony wanted to watch.

Silas felt his heart slightly break. He shares a look with Robby who gives him a small smile before looking away. Silas looks down to his little brother. "Me and Dad got into a fight yesterday. I didn't want to stay home."

"Oh, I figured." Anthony shrugs. "Dad was really mad when he came into the house."

"I promise I'll make it up to you." Silas ruffles Anthony's hair making the boy chuckle and slap his hand away. "Is mom outside?"

"Yup." Anthony nods. "I was suppose to tell you that first."

Silas chuckles and pushes his brother to walk. "Come on." He mouths a Ill be right back to Robby before leaving the room.

Once they left, his mother was right outside by the water fountain. She looked up and without a word pulled her oldest son into a hug. Silas immediately hugged back.

Moments later the two pull away and Amanda hits Silas on his arm. "Don't you ever do that and scare me like that again."

"I'm sorry!" Silas exclaims as he rubs his arm. "That hurt."

"Good." Amanda says giving him a look. "Now you know how I felt."

Silas sighs. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't leave Robby alone and I was mad at Dad and I just couldn't stay there."

"Next time call and let me know you're safe. That's all I ask." Amanda says softly.

"I promise, Mom." Silas smiles. Amanda smiles and hugs her son. "If it helps, your father feels really bad and is beating him self up."

"That helps." Silas says as he pulls away and starts walking towards the locker room. "I'll see you later, Mom."

Amanda blows him a kiss as she and Anthony walk away, Silas walks into the locker room and sees Robby training. "You want to train together?"