𝘕𝘦𝘸

"The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained."
— unknown

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"Hey." Johnny greets his both Robby and Silas as he entered the kitchen. He notices that Silas was already making breakfast. "I was gonna do that, you know."

"I know." Silas glances at him quickly. "But I I owe you. This is my way of saying thank you."

"Don't complain." Robby tells his father. "His pancakes are going to change your life."

"That good, huh?" Johnny let's out a small chuckle.

"Not good, great." Both Robby and Silas correct.

"I'm looking forward to it." Johnny smiles. He watches as Silas finishes and plates up the food, he saw how gentle Silas was when giving Robby his plate and when he did, he placed a soft kiss on the boys cheek making his son let out a laugh.

His smile grew. All he ever wanted was for his son to be happy. He knew everything his was going through and did go through and he's glad he found someone like Silas to be there for him and never give up on him like he did.

"Thanks, for, uh, letting us crash here." Robby starts getting his fathers attention. "Last night."

"It's no problem." Johnny responds. "But look, I'm going to have tell LaRusso about this. They're his kids. One of them got super drunk."

"Please don't." Silas walks to him and gives him his own plate of food. "If my parents see her or know how she was, It'd turn on me and be all my fault."

"But it's not and—."

"I know it's not." Silas cuts him off. "It's just always on me. There's times I'm never good enough for my own father."

"I'll take the blame." Robby speaks up. "We can say I was the one drunk and asked you to bring me here. Sam with."

"No, Robby." Silas shakes his head. "You don't deserve to be put down for something you didn't do."

"It's okay." Robby takes Silas's hand in his own. "I rather me do it than you. Your father won't take it lightly if it was you."

"He always gives you a hard time?" Johnny asks as he digs into the pancake, humming in delight at the fantastic taste of the pancake.

Silas chuckles, but shrugs. "Sometimes. Since I'm the oldest everything is on me. I don't even have to be apart of it and it's automatically not my fault for being there. No matter what I do or say, it's always me."

Johnny goes to answer, but is cut off by a knocking on the door. "Johnny? Johnny come
on, I saw your car outside. I know you're in there. Open up."

"You two go in the other room." Johnny stands, making them follow. "I got both your backs."

"You don't have too." Silas sighs.

"I got it, go." Johnny points to the other room where Sam was. Robby takes Silas's arm and drags him into the room.

Seeing that they were out of sight, Johnny releases a breath before opening his front door. "Hey, man."

"Are my kids here?" Daniel asks as soon as he opens the door.

"Yeah, just calm down." Johnny says in a low tone.

"D-Don't tell me to calm down." Daniel shakes his head. "Where are they?"