𝘋𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘺

"You're everywhere except right here
and jt hurts."
— Unknowm

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

Silas stood next to John in a gymnasium, the two watching Kyler wrestle. Silas leaned against the doorway bored. He's been to three competitions and games, trying to look for recruits. It was tiring.

John brought him along, for what reason? He didn't know, but he could've been doing literally anything right now. 

"Can I ask you something?" Silas asks, his eyes still on Kyler who was still wrestling.

"No."

"I'm gonna say it anyway." Silas shrugs. "Why exactly did you wake me up for this? One I don't like Kyler and two, my sleep is important. Three—."

"Three is I don't care." John cuts him off. "I need you here, and you're here. To be fair you didn't say no."

"To be fair." Silas starts. "You're like my...only guardian right now and I owe you, so me saying no would've been like I was letting you down and I've done that to enough people, but you could've taken that into consideration and said 'no, i'll just leave him. he's been through enough.'"

John rolls his eyes, he places his hand on the boy's shoulder. "You're strong and doing things is the best way to get over the past. Plus, Kyler is scared of you. With some threatening looks from you, he'll join."

"The past was only a day ago and him joining is going to horrible. He's a pain in the ass." Silas complains.

"Just like someone I know." John looks to him
before he motions to Kyler who was now walking their way. "You already know why I'm here."

"I think I need a refresher." Kyler says with a smirk on his face.

"Don't be stupid." Silas glares at him, making his smirk fall.

John steps next to Silas. "If you're gonna join us, we need you at your absolute best. I like your brutality, we need that. With a simple yes, I can mold you into the ultimate weapon, just ask LaRusso. He's the best of the best."

"It's true." Silas agrees. "If you want to turn into the monster you've always wanted to be, saying yes to Cobra Kai can help you into becoming that."

"So, are you in or not?" John tilts his head slightly at Kyler.

Kyler looks to Silas who gives him a hard look and nod. Kyler looks back to John, swallowing harshly. He nods. "All in, sir."

"Excellent." John grins widely.

"Yeah, excellent." Silas mumbles sarcastically. John smacks the back of his head, making the boy groan.

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"Welcome." Silas opens the door to Cobra Kai, allowing the five new members to walk into the dojo.