𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵

"𝗜𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲."
-- 𝗡𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗮

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"By the way, thanks for coming." Amanda looks to her twins. "Thought you'd both were gonna be out with your friends."

"I was." Silas says as he puts food on his plate. "But, Sam forced me to come."

Amanda raises an eyebrow at her daughter. "And why's that?"

"Yeah, um...Yas and Moon haven't been returning my texts." Sam says sending her brother a slight glare in which he shrugs innocently.

"Oh." Amanda mutters.

"We were supposed to go to a concert together, and then I saw this." Sam pulls out her phone and shows both her brother and mother a video of Yasmine and Moon at the concert.

"In my opinion I think it's better that you aren't and excuse my language." Silas glances at his mother before looking at his sister. "With that fake bitch Yasmine. Moon is just doing what Yasmine told her."

"I agree." Amanda nods. "Anyways, we're always happy to have...Anthony! Stop drinking the butter."

Silas turns his head and looks to see his title brother drinking butter from its little container. Amanda looks at the twins. "Let's go get your brother."

"Only he would do that." Silas sighs shaking his head. Sam let's out a laugh as they start to walk. "Only him."

******

Silas was currently at the skate park. He was trying to get down the Backside Tailslide trick. He was currently doing the trick and as he went to slide along the railing, but he didn't make it.

This caused him to not feel his skateboard and roll down the skateboard ramp. He landed on his back.

Silas runs a hand through his hair. "Fuck!"

"Need help?" Silas looks up, his eyes widened at the sight of a beautiful dark haired male with icy blue eyes. The boy was sticking his hand out to help Silas get up.

"Thank you." Silas smiles taking the boys hand and having him pulls him up. The two stand there awkwardly before Silas speaks up. "Um, I'm Silas."

"Robby." Robby says and passes Silas his skateboard. "You know, I think I could help you with the trick."

Silas looks over at Robby with a smirk. "You think?"

"Okay, I could totally help you." Robby laughs.

"Then I guess your helping me because I seriously need your help." Silas laughs as they start walking up the ramp.

"Alright, so you got to approach the other side with a good amount of speed. Not to fast, but definitely not slow. Then you want to guide your ollie upwards and aim your tail so that it will lock into the position." Robby explains as he helps Silas adjusts himself on the skateboard.

"You like pizza?" Silas suddenly asks Robby.

"Uh, yeah." Robby asks raising his eyebrow. "Why?"