𝘗𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘰

"𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲."
--𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗗𝗲𝗹 𝗥𝗮𝘆

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

Silas LaRusso was driving around in search for a store of literally any kind. He was getting snacks for his movie night with Eli. If you knew Silas you wouldn't believe that what he said was true, but once he said it was with Eli. It was correct.

Silas had a big soft spot for the boy and everyone noticed how he would do anything for him. Silas only had a soft spot for his sister, his mother and his little brother. That was all until Eli became his best friend.

The older LaRusso twin had finally stopped when he saw a rather large convenience store. It was on a small strip. He sighs happily and pulls into the parking lot. He pulls in next to a red car. It was a nice car, but his was better.

Silas had a mat black Ranger Rover sport. Not only did it size up the car, but it's beauty was undeniable. It made the car next to his look like shit.

Silas gets out the car and starts walking toward the store. He stops when a kid in a red and grey sweater stumbles out and a group of kids follow glaring at the smaller kid.

"I didn't know you were trying to buy beer." The boy panicked sticking his arms out trying create space between him and the male in front of him. "I'm sorry."

Once the smaller kid said that the guy in front of him with the red sweater pushed him down onto the floor, dropping his bag. The boy got up as the group of boys surrounded him.

The bigger one in the group picked up his bag taking a look inside it. "What do you got? Pepto?"

Silas recognized that voice. It belonged the to the person he hated most. Kyler. He now felt like he had to do something for the smaller kid.

"Oh shit." Kyler laughs taking the bottle. "Someone has frickin' diarrhea!" The boys laugh.

"Hey, we should call him 'Rhea." Brucks, the bigger one of the group suggests.

The boy in the red sweater walks up to them trying to get his bottle. "Give it back, dude. It's for my grandma!"

Kyler pushes him back and opens the bottle. "Oh, it's for your grandma? Shit, I'm sorry man. Hey, you want it? You can take all that shit."

Kyler poured the pink liquid on the smaller boys head. That's all Silas needed in order to involve himself.

The boys laugh watching the boy panic. Silas rushes to them making the laughter from the other boys stop, the only one laughing was Kyler.

The boys knew who Silas LaRusso was. How could they not? He was the bad boy in West Valley High. He once beat a kid to a pulp because of how he treated his little sister. That was the month before school ended.

Silas was tough, had a short temper and could take down anyone in his path thanks to Mr.Miyagi and his father. He didn't just know karate though. Silas also did boxing. He was a force to be reckoned with.

"Bitch." Kyler says throwing the bottle down to the boys feet.

"The only bitch here is you, Kyler." Silas states with his arms crossed over his chest.

Kyler spun around quickly, his smile dropping. "Yo, Silas. We was only playing. Right, 'Rhea?" Kyler looked to the boy with a pleading look. The boy only shook his head.