𝘗𝘢𝘭

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗼, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂."
--𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗘𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

Silas and Robby were back at Robby's apartment cuddling on the couch. They had spent all night watching movies and talking and when the sun finally came up the two were just getting tired.

Silas could tell Robby was worried about his mom, the woman had not came home yet and it's been days, so to help calm him down he brought the boy into his chest and kept a soft hold on him running his fingers through his boyfriends hair.

"You're the best." Robby whispers. And Robby meant that. Whenever Silas was there everything just so happened to be okay.

"Why thank you." Silas smiles down at him placing a gentle kiss on his cheek. "But I think you take that one."

"Ugh." Robby groans. "What did I say about just taking compliments."

"To—."

Before Silas could finish his sentence, he was cut off by the sound of the door abruptly opening along with voices. They turned and saw a male figure and another one in the house they couldn't quite make out.

"Come on." The guy by the door whispers. "Get the stuff and let's get out of here."

Robby gets up slowly making his way toward the kitchen where they were, Silas behind him ignoring Robby's protest for him to wait there.

"Let's go." The guy speaks again. "We don't have all day."

Once those words slipped out his mouth, Robby suddenly runs and kicks the guy back, making the man let out a kid grunt as his back goes into the counter.

"Oh my god, Rick!" The lights are suddenly on and the two boys notice it was Robby's mom. She runs to the guy. "Are you okay?"

"God." Silas sighs.

"Robby." Shannon looks to her son. "What is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me?" Robby repeats. "You haven't been here in days. we thought someone broke in."

"We?" Shannon asks.

"Me and Silas, you know, my, uh, boyfriend."Robby steps out of the way and shows Silas to his mother.

Silas gives her a slight wave. "Hello."

"Hi." Shannon gives him a smile. "Now, okay.  I'm sorry, I just came to grab a few things, um, cause Rick is flying me to Cabo."

"Cabo-adjacent." Rick corrects.

"Wait, you're going to Mexico?!" Robby questions.

"Uh-huh."

"With this guy." Robby points to Rick. "For how long?! I-I mean, we have rent to pay, and I don't have—."

"Don't worry about that because, Rick." She turns to the guy. "You're paying this month, right?"

"I got you, pal." Rick smiles.

"When are you coming back?" Robby asks his voice lower and less harsh. Silas slips his hand into Robby's.

"A few days." Shannon throws a pill bottle in her purse.

"A week and a half, tops." Rick shrugs.

"So, you have the whole place to yourselves." Shannon gestures between the two and smiles at her son. "Don't party to hard. I'll call you tomorrow, okay sweetie? I love you."

She kisses her sons forehead and Silas watches as Robby's face drops even more. She then turns and walks out, Robby glares at the guy. "Hey, you hurt her, next time you won't get up."

"Oh!" The guys acts like he's scared before leaving. Silas rolls his eyes walking and closing the door.

"I'm sorry you—."

"Stop, Robby." Silas cuts him off walking back to him. "You have nothing to apologize for."

"You shouldn't have saw that and—."

"Robby, it's okay." Silas whispers taking the boys face into his hands. "I know you hate that I saw this, but no matter what my opinion on you will never change. You mean everything to me."

Robby smiles not knowing what to say. He's never had someone actually love him the way Silas did, even if they haven't said it. Silas made him feel things he's never ever felt before and it made him the happiest he could be.

"You mean everything to me, too." Robby says back.

Silas smiles bringing Robby's face towards his as their lips connect in a soft kiss. "So, what do you say? Ice cream?"

"It's like 8:00 in the morning." Robby chuckles.

"It's actually 12:00." Silas turns on his phone showing Robby the time. "Ice cream can be our breakfast and lunch."

"You're buying."

"Of course."

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"Perfect attendance on day one." Daniel walks up to his two kids and Robby. Sam had joined them the day before so now he had three students to start off with.

"It's not like you have a hundreds of people." Silas says wrapping up Robby's hands again, the boy had hurt himself for punching the bag a little to hard.

"Don't ruin his flow." Sam chuckles nudging her brother. "So, what's our first lesson?"

"You'll see. Follow me." Daniel starts walking again, but this time towards the back of the Dojo.

He grabs a bag of sand cutting a small line and with the sand creates a circle, Silas knew exactly what Daniel was doing. He had didn't once with his father after Sam had stopped fighting a while ago.

"If we're gonna play in sand, why not go to the beach?" Sam places her hands on her waist.

"Little sister, please stop talking." Silas places his hand over her mouth, but she slaps it away, Robby chuckles at them.

"It's been a long time since this Dojo's had more than on student." Daniel starts. "And you figure with three people you have triple the defense, right?"

Robby and Sam nod and Silas shakes his head. "You're wrong." Silas says in a singing voice.

Daniel smiles at his son proudly. "Tell them why."

"One of the cornerstones of Miyagi-Do Karate is always moving in a circle, which leads to the wheeling technique, with this you'll soon be able to see that 2 people can and have the power to be as strong as 20."

"How do you know this?" Robby asks.

"I did this a couple years ago before I got into boxing with him." Silas smiles.

"So it's just us two?" Sam motions between herself and Robby.

"Yup." The two male LaRusso's say in unison.

"Maybe I'll join just to show off." Silas shrugs. "Who knows."

Robby and Sam share a look before rolling their eyes. Daniel chuckles and claps his hands together. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Mr.LaRusso."

"Let's do this."

"I'll be sitting over there in, you know, the shade."

"Shut up." Sam slaps her brothers arm.

"Ow!" Silas runs his arm slapping her arm back and then taking off to where he said he was going.

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷