𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵

"And in the end, all I learned was how to be strong...alone."
Unknown

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

Silas took in a breath as he looked through one of the glass windows, that belonged to the Cobra Kai dojo. He saw the students stand around in a circle, surrounding Kreese who was in the center.

From inside, Hawk looks behind his Sensei, his eyes connect with Silas's behind the glass. Hawk gave the LaRusso a small smile and motioned with his head to come inside. Silas looks away and down at his shoes.

In all honesty, Silas was scared to walk into the dojo. He was scared of the consequences that would come from his actions, but after what happened yesterday Cobra Kai was really sticking out to him. Maybe here it would be different. He wouldn't be used, here.

Releasing a breath, Silas walks through the doors and instantly all eyes are on him. Silas decides to keep his head up and everyone could feel the strong aura coming off of him.

The class began to whisper to each other, all of them giving the boy a look...all except Hawk who flashed him a wide smile. Silas giving him a small one back. Silas flinches slightly when he felt a hand on his back. He looked up and saw Kreese there, a grin on his lips.

"Class, settle down." Kreese says and everyone immediately stops the chatter. His arm goes around Silas's shoulder, the boy try's not to squirm. "LaRusso here, is only here to watch and see if wants to join Cobra Kai. He's here to evaluate."

"We don't want him here." One of the boys speak. Kreese goes to say something, but Hawk beats him to it.

"Speak for yourself." Hawk glares at him. "No one wanted you here and yet here you are."

"Look, I can just go." Silas goes to turn, but Kreese keeps him in place.

"No, no, no." Kreese shakes his head. "Stay and watch. You're here for a reason. Give it a chance."

Silas stares up at him before nodding. Kreese smiles and let's him go before going back towards the middle of the class. "Never underestimate your enemy. Even if you think they're weaker than you, you always have to stay one step ahead of them. That's the only way to guarantee a victory. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sensei!" The students all say loudly.

Silas silently watches them, biting his bottom lip. Kreese smirks at the class. "Good. Now let's see if you truly understand the lesson." He walks to the beam in the middle of the room, a plant on top of it. "I want you to kick this plant off the top. Red, you start."

Silas leans against the wall watching as a ginger kid steps forward. He takes in a breath before he runs forward, kicking out to try and kick the plant, but fails, his pants ripping.

"Pathetic." Silas mumbles, but it was also something Kreese said out loud making his eyes widen.

"Rickenberger, show him." The kid behind Kreese gives off a scared look, before he gets into position, he does a turn around kick, but it of course fails and he falls straight to the ground.