𝘋𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵

"Everything I was afraid of happening, happened."
Unknown

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

Two days later, after being at home doing absolutely nothing, Silas sat in his fathers car alone, in the back seat. He was in a parking lot to a car shop. Johnny and his father had went into the shop, telling him to stay where he was and lock the doors.

Silas obviously obeyed because without his wheelchair, he couldn't walk. Not for two weeks because then everything about him can get worse. He needed those pills in order for him to really get better.

Silas's head snaps up when he hears one of the doors to the shop open, the door creaking loudly. He sees his father rush out, Johnny not too far behind him. His father looked ruffed up and angry.

"You're the one that came to me, LaRusso!" Johnny shouts after the man. "Don't do it again."

"Yeah, don't worry. I won't." Daniel scoffs. "I can't believe I actually brought you. I can't believe you actually taught kids and that my son likes you."

"Dad!" Silas exclaims as he opens the door, so they could hear his voice.

Both men ignore him as Johnny goes to speak. "Oh yeah, you're some great teacher. Not only does your son like me better, but look at what happened to Robby!"

It got quite. Silas's heart dropping at the sound of his lovers name. He runs a hand through his hair before he slams his door shut. Daniel going to speak up. "I'm willing to admit when I fail, okay? And maybe I did. Maybe he just has a little too much of you in him."

Silas could see the heart break on Johnny's face. He lets out a loud breath before opening the door. "That's enough! It wasn't Robby's fault! You guys have to get that through your thick heads. Stop blaming each other or looking for ways to blame Robby when the only one to blame is Diaz and-and me. I let him down! Now that's enough."

The two men look at him with so much sympathy. Johnny a little more knowing the full truth between the two boys. With a sigh, and one last look to Silas Johnny turns around and starts walking away.

"Where are you going?!" Silas asks in a slight shout. He wanted Johnny to stay with him, to help find his son.

"I-I can't be with him." Johnny motions to Daniel. "Find him for me kid. I know you know there's another place where he could be."

"I'll find him." Silas promises, slamming the door shut. He could hear the mumbles of his father's voice before he got into the car. Silas stood silent.

"Silas—."

"You make everything about you and Johnny. He only wanted to find his son and you can't even work with him to do so." Silas snaps.

"Si—."

"No!" Silas shakes his head. "Take me home. Please."

Daniel said nothing, only obeyed the orders of his son. He didn't know what to see because he knew deep down his son was right.

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

Silas sat at home on the couch. He looked down at a text message from the one and only John Kreese. He simply just stared at it. He never felt so overwhelmed and under pressure in his life.