𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘱𝘢

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂."
--𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

Silas was sitting the Cobra dojo against the mirrors watching his friends talk. Eli and Miguel had dragged him there saying that he should join, but Silas denied. He knew how hurt his father would be even with him just being in the dojo.

Silas promised that he would stay and watch and give them encouragement. Silas had noticed that the sensei was the one in front of the store when he saved Miguel.

Silas leaned back into the mirror chuckling. "This should be good." Miguel sent him a look making Silas shrug innocently.

"Quiet!" Sensei's voice rings out through the room. The room immediately got quite and everyone turned their heads to look at him. "Face front."

The class slowly and carefully turned and got into positions as the Sensei walked out his room and started walking around eyeing each student there. "Nice shirt." He says to Demetri.

"Thanks." Demetri smiles.

"I'm joking. It sucks." Sensei says back making Silas let out a chuckle only for Eli to send him a look making him stop. Silas wondered why Demetri was there knowing how scared he was, but hey, he wasn't judging.

Sensei continues walking and stops in front of another student with long hair. "Word of advice. If you got shit for teeth, don't smile." The kids smile immediately turns into a frown.

"God, makes me feel like a virgin, just looking at you." Sensei says to a smaller kid as he passes Silas not yet noticing him. "When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see losers, I see nerds. I see a fat kid with a funny hat with his tits popping out."

Silas was feeling bad for the kids, for him to call them out like that...that was a piece of shit move. Silas probably would have attacked the teacher already with his temper.

"But in my short time as a sensei, I've also seen some miracles." He stops and looks over at Miguel and Aisha. "So, maybe there's some hope for you yet."

"But first, I need to see where you're at. So everybody, fall in!" He demands. Everyone looks around confused whispering to one another, none of them making a move. "That means line up."

The students all hum and move to line up behind Aisha and Miguel. Silas laughs at his horrible instructions and how the sensei was getting worked up. "No, not...not like up in a line. Lines! Get in lines."

"You mean like rows?" Demetri questions.

"Ugh." Sensei sighs covering his face with his hands.

"I made a great choice of coming here." Silas laughs as he pulls out his phone to text Robby. The two have been texting none stop talking about whatever they could. Right now he was making sure Robby was getting ready to go to work.

"Fighting positions!" Sensei says as he had finally gotten them to line up the correct way. Silas texts him a see you later before watching them again. "Jab punch."

A few kids do it before hand. "Nope. Wait till I say go." He sighs. "Hiyah!" Together the kids throw punches. "Hiyah!" They do it again and again as they grunted.

"Come on tits, you can do better than that." Sensei walks next to the kid. "You got weight, use it...Ready? Hiyah!" The students jab again.

They do it a few more times until he suddenly stops. "Hey, Lip."