𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

"𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀, 𝗜𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵."
-- 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

Silas had just gotten a text from Robby saying that he was here at the house. Silas smiles and went to tell sister goodbye when he saw Robby and Sam talking.

"Looks like you two already met." Silas smiles as he walks outside.

Sam and Robby look toward him as Robby nods. "Glad to finally meet the famous little twin sister."

"Glad to finally meet, mystery boy." Sam chuckles.

"Mystery boy?" Robby questions looking to Silas. "You don't talk about me? I'm hurt."

"Well—."

"Oh, he talks about you." Sam cuts her brother off. "He talks about you a lot. Your probably all he talks about to me. I just of course could never get a word in meaning I couldn't get your name."

Silas chuckles scratching the back of his neck. "She's lying. Like totally lying."

"Sure she is." Robby nods with a smile. He could read the boy like a book an he right now was the only one lying.

Before either of the could get a word in, Daniel comes out. "Oh, look at this. My current student, my former student and my current/former student."

"You could have just said former student." Silas tells his father who ignores him.

"You know, if you wanna join us, Sam, there's still time." Daniel tries to persuade her

"No." Silas says quickly earning a look from Robby and his father. "She's good."

"Yeah, I'm going to the mall with Mom and Grandma." Sam says sending her brother a smirk.

"Oh, that's good." Daniel says slowly. "Just text me of there's any bloodshed."

"And if there is, takes lots of video's." Silas states. "I can probably post it on world star and it will go viral."

"Shut up and let's go." Daniel says passing Robby a bag which Silas grabs from the boy.

"I'm just saying." Silas says not noticing the blushing on the Keene's cheeks. "I could become famous."

"See what I deal with." Daniel motions to his oldest son.

"Oh, I do." Robby nods. "I deal with it almost everyday too."

"You know, talking behind someone's back is very mean." Silas says sending them a playful glare placing the bags in the trunk.

"Also, very fun." Daniel and Robby say together.

"This whole two against one thing is not fair at all." Silas huffs getting into the car.

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"When I was a kid, Mr.Miyagi took me to this beautiful lake up north to train." Daniel tells his son and Robby as they walk in the woods. "I tried to take Samantha and Silas once, but after the drought it's become more of a puddle. So, I found this spot instead. You hear that?"

"What? The sounds of nature?" Silas questions making Robby chuckle.

"Exactly." Daniel nods. "I want you both to close your eyes and just listen."