𝘞𝘩𝘺

'Your life isn't yours if you always care what others think.'
— Unknown

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"Hey, thanks for letting me stay the night." Silas told Miguel as he folded up the blanket that was on the air mattress and moved it to Miguel's bed.

"You don't have to thank me." Miguel sighs helping Silas fold the mattress up. "It's the least I could do."

"I do have to thank you because I really couldn't go home yesterday or be in the house this morning and all that...let's just say it would've been weird." Silas scratches the back of his neck.

"Then you're welcome." Miguel gives the LaRusso a wide smile.

"Can I give you a ride to the dojo?" Silas raises an eyebrow.

"Don't you have to go home?"

"I'm in no rush."

"Then I will gladly take that ride."

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"We come back from a great day at the park and the first thing you do is go on the phone." Silas complains as he and Anthony walk into the house. After dropping Miguel off and he saw Hawk pissed off. He decided he would take his brother out the house.

"Yeah because this is gonna be my distraction when you and Robby get into it." Anthony says bluntly.

"He's here?" Silas stops walking as he stands in front of the kitchen door.

"Yeah, in the kitchen to be exact." Before Silas could make a move to walk away. Anthony pushes his older brother into the kitchen. "Thank me later!"

Silas stumbles into the kitchen and freezes when he looks up, his eyes meeting two sets of pairs that betrayed him only yesterday. Silas goes to turn around and walk out, but Robby's voice stops him. "Silas! Where have you been?"

Silas turns back to them. "With Miguel. Not that it's any of your business."

"With Miguel?" Sam and Robby say in unison.

"Yes, Miguel. You know, your ex boyfriend."

"Why were you with Miguel?" Robby tilts his head the slightest bit.

"You really wanna talk about something. Let's talk about the elephant in the room." Silas shoots back with a small glare. "Why did you and my sister kiss? And then now you're both here together acting like nothing happened."

"Silas, I didn't kiss her." Robby goes to approach the boy, but Silas steps back.

"Don't come near me, Robby." Silas snaps. "I don't want to be within five feet of you both, so back up now."

Robby goes back to his place next to Sam, his chest aching. He never saw himself in a position like this. In a position where he was losing the one person who's been through it all with him.

"Silas, I kissed Robby. He didn't kiss me." Sam shakes her head. Silas felt as if a huge weight from his shoulders dropped. He felt like he could slight breath again, but it wasn't over. "I'm sorry. So freaking sorry I did that. I don't know what's gone into me. Ever since Miguel left and then Robby was just there."

"Did he ever make you feel like you had a chance?"

"What?"

"Did he ever make you feel like you had a chance?"