𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻."
-- 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"Wow." Robby whispers as the two separate.

Silas backs away not taking his eyes off Robby's face. His heart was rapidly beating as thoughts float around in his head. He starts to panic when he sees that Robby was avoiding eye contact with him.

This kiss meant everything to Silas. Robby wasn't his first kiss, but it was the only one that mattered to him and it sure as hell felt like it. That kiss felt right to Silas. It made him realize that as crazy as it sounds, he didn't want to kiss anyone else...not if they weren't Robby.

"I-I'm so sorry." Silas apologizes as he gets up from his bad and looks towards the door running a hand through his hair. "I shouldn't have especially with not asking and making sure you were okay with it and—."

"Silas."

"It's just I really like you." Silas turns back to him. "Like really, really like you and I decided to take my chance and when I did, it made me realize that I want to kiss you so bad again and you mean everything to me and—."

Robby gets up and walks towards the LaRusso boy. "Kiss me."

"What?" Silas looks at him with wide eyes making sure his ears didn't deceive him.

"Kiss me." Robby says again, his voice in a whisper. "Again, please."

"Are you sure? Because I don't want you to feel like you ha—."

"Shut up and kiss me, Silas."

Silas looks into Robby's eyes just like the time before. Robby gives Silas a small nod and just like that Silas's lips were on Robby's again.

Unlike the first time, the kiss was soft and slow, neither of them hesitated to kiss back. They were both into it and it felt good to know that maybe Silas did have a chance with Robby.

"I like you, Silas." Robby speaks as they break apart. His hands slowly letting go of the hold he had in Silas's shirt. "God, like isn't even the word and I don't want to say love because I don't know what real love is like, but what I do know is that you make me feel like I'm worth something and in all my life I never had that. You make me feel more like myself. You give me confidence and bring me safety. I really, really like you too, Si."

"Are you sure? Or are just saying that because we kissed a—."

"I mean every word, Silas." Robby takes Silas's face into his hands. "I would never lie to you...ever."

"Good." Silas nods slowly. "That's good because than this would have been awkward."

Robby chuckles. Silas smiles, his eyes running over Robby's face. "Can I kiss you again?"

"You're asking this time?"

"Of course."

Robby chuckles. "You can gladly kiss me again, LaRusso."

"Thank you for the permission, Keene." Silas laughs before going to kiss the male again.

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"Dad, you're struggling." Silas tells his father watching as he tries to put a shelf up for the 100th time.

"I got it." Daniel tells his son not taking his concentration off of putting the shelf back up.