𝘋𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘖𝘧 𝘠𝘰𝘶

"𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁."
--𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘁

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"Eww." Silas scrunches his face looking over his sister's shoulders as she swipes through pictures of her and Miguel.

"Shut up." Sam pushes her brothers head back. "You're just jealous."

"Of what exactly?" Silas jumps on to the couch next to his sister. "Miguel?"

"Of me actually being in a relationship." Sam states.

"Definitely not jealous." Silas chuckles. "It's called being a great overprotective brother. Right, Ant?"

"Mhm." Anthony nods not looking away from the console in his hand.

Silas smiles and gestures to his little brother. "See."

"You know." Sam starts. "Miguel was talking about the boy Hawk and how he misses you."

"He has a funny way of showing it." Silas rolls his eyes holding his still bruised side.

The day after that situation with Robby, Silas had went to school and guess who let the 'fame' get to his head, again...Hawk. He was now teasing little kids and going after girls he would have never even went after before in his life.

Hawk would glance at Silas and act like he never saw him. It broke Silas's heart, but sad enough to say he was getting use to it.

"Just talk to him." Sam sighs.

"Yeah, like I'm gonna chase after someone who is clearly purposely ignoring me." Silas rolls his eyes.

"Just one talk. You know he was more than just a friend to you." Sam gives her brother a look.

"So did he." Silas retorts.

Just as Sam goes to speak, the doorbell rings. Anthony jumps up. "Grandma!"

"Here we go." Silas mumbles to himself. Following his two siblings. His grandmother every time she came around she would ignore Silas.

Silas assumed it was because he was gay, but he didn't tell her unless Sam let it split as they spent time together.

"Oh, Sammy." Lucille wraps her into a hug before looking at the other twin. "Silas!"

She puts on a big fake smile pulling the boy into a hug. Over her shoulder Silas gives his sister a look for help when he notices she was hugging him for longer than he was comfortable with.

Silas could see right through her fake smile and the right hug said it all. Sam nods. "Come on Grandma. You can help me set up the back."

"I would love to." She pulls away from Silas patting him on his back before walking away with the girl.

Silas let's out a sighs ignoring his Uncle and turning towards the upstairs going to hide in his room until the food was done.

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"You know, it's bad enough that this monster is teaching kids." Daniel speaks as he flips hotdogs over. "Now he's somehow convinced the All Valley Board to let Cobra Kai back in the tournament."