𝘓𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦

"𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂."

--𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

"Whoa." Robby says stating that the car Daniel had just unwrapped. "Mr.Miyagi gave you this?"

"Yup." Daniel nods. "Best birthday gift ever. Haven't had much of a chance to get down here lately to take care of her the way she deserves."

"Something tells me there's a can of wax in my future." Robby let's out a breathy laugh.

"Oh there is." Silas pats his good shoulder.

"Don't worry. We got plenty to do before that." Daniel gives them a smile.

"You guys have fun with that." Silas pats their backs and goes to walk away, but his father grabbed him by the back of his shirt stopping his from going any farther.

"You're helping."

"I didn't agree to this." Silas turns to them after his father let him go.

"Yeah, well, I have one arm right now and you're helping." Robby gives him a smile before grabbing his arm and dragging him over to where the paint lied.

"But-but, Robby." Silas whines.

"Si, please." Robby tilts his head giving him a sad look.

Silas groans grabbing the paints. "I hate when you do that. You know I can never say no."

"That's why I do it." Robby smiles following after him.

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✸ ✷

After hours of fixing plants, sanding, waxing, balancing and Silas drooling over both Robby and cars. The Miyagi Do was finally ready to go and it was beautiful.

Right now, Robby, Silas and his father were walking into the LaRusso house held where they saw Amanda chopping up vegetables and Anthony sitting on the table playing video games.

Silas walked into the house face immediately going over to his mother and placing a kiss on her cheek. "Hey, mama."

"Hey Si." Amanda smiles at her son, who goes over to the sink washing his hands. Daniel and Robby walking in after. "Hey, the working men return."

"Hey Mrs.LaRusso." Robby gives her a gentle smile before going over to where Silas is and washing his own hands. Silas helping him take his sling off.

"I gotta tell you, it feels great to get my hands dirty again." He gives his youngest son a kiss on the head.

"Only to you dad." Silas turns to him drying his hands. "Only to you."

Daniel rolls his eyes playfully as he looks around for his daughter. "Where's Sam?"

"Yeah, where is Sammy?" Silas asks helping Robby put his sling back on.

"She's upstairs." Amanda gestures upstairs with her head. "Still pretty torn up over her break up with Miguel."

"You mean, Mr.Second place?" Silas snatches a cumber off of the board. Amanda slapping his hand making him drop it.

"I hate to say I told her so, but I told her so." Daniel opens a bottle of beer.