Tests and trials

I walked backward, away from the edge.

"Bell, please come here." Jazz asked me.

I was thinking about jumping, but that would let that man win.

I wasn't on the edge anymore I was on floor.

They came and hugged me, for a long time.

I didn't cry anymore, I wasn't that scared little girl Charlie could hit. I'm a fighter.

"Bella, thank god you didn't jump." Mom said.

"Come on, let's get you in a stable place." Ally said getting me up and putting me in her room.

She hugged me and it was to hard to not cry, I cried in her arms and Rosie came and hugged us.

"Bella, your my sister, so are you rose. If I lose one of you, I wouldn't make it, but I would take your closet." She joked.

I giggled.

"Yeah, Bella, you are a member of our family and we love you. If you jumped we would never get over it, it would of messed me up." Rosie explained.

"I think I'm ready to meet Charlie." I said getting rid of the tears.

"He only lives like an hour from her, seriously. And I know your not going to like it, but I'll be good for you."

Ally told me, I love them both, oh crap eddy.

"I have to go talk to Edward." I said getting up.

"Ok, but come back when your ready to change." Ally said, Rosie looked at her crazy, and ally said what.

I knew eddy was in my room, so I walked in.

He held up the number four because it was the fourth time I've said his name, I think.

I start to tear up and he hugged me.

"I love you." I cry hugging him.

"Your going to be the death of me Bella, I love you. If you jump I'm next in line ok." He told me.

I nodded and let go.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't let him win, come here." I said letting go of him, grabbed his hand and pulled him to the music room.

I played and talked, he played and listened.

"I was thinking for roses wedding we could give a speech together." I said.

He nodded and went to a different song without telling me, so I had to flip my book and find out where he was.

"Eddy, I was also thinking I should go to see Charlie." I told him, he didn't give me one slit glance.

He just change the song again.

"Eddy, I'm talking to you." He didn't care for me going to see Charlie.

I was done, I got up stopped him and looked at him.

"Yes." He said like I just got here.

"Are you serious. What about Charlie." I asked.

"What about him." I said looking at me.

"You really don't like him." I said.

"He hurt you, and I will never forgive him for that, you might but not me."

He said confident.

"I want everyone to go when I go, you especially ok." I told him hugging him.

"Yes, but if we go, I drive, your going to get us in a reck." He told me.

"I can drive, you just don't like the way I drive. But fine." I kiss him on the cheek and we walk away together.

After four days of getting ready to meet this man, I was almost there.

"Bella, please hurry up, we have to go." Mom yelled.

"Sorry, what should she wear." Ally said, does every know why I'm late now.

"Ok, but hurry, we have to leave in ten minute Ok." She yelled.

"Ok." I said.

"Oh, perfect. How about this." She asked, it was a red and purple shirt with purple shorts, and red sandals.

"Cool." I said.

"Ok, go get dressed and we'll be waiting in the cars." Ally said.

After I got dressed we got in separate cars.

Ally and Jazz are getting in eddy's silver Volvo, so Jazz was driving,

Rosie is driving her red convertible,

Emmy is driving his jeep,

Mom and dad are in dads black car,

And me and eddy are in my spider, but he drove.

When we got there, a boy was playing in the front yard with that Jacob guy.

A girl and woman were on the yard sitting in lawn chairs, and a couple other people, couples, were just sitting.

Mom and dad got out, eddy told me what they were saying.

"Hello, I'm Carlisle. This is my wife Esme. We're here to see Charlie, Bella's in the car."

"Ok, Charlie honey Bella's here." He told me she said overexcited.

"Wait, your Bella's parents." The girl said,

"They're wolfs, well most of them." Eddy told me.

"Oh, why are they here." I asked.

"That's what your dad got married into, a family line of them, they don't like Carlisle and Esme that much." He laughed to himself.

Rosie, and everyone else got out the car also,

"Bella, please stay in here until I get you." He asked me,

He kissed me and got out the car.

I was just sitting there when I heard some one say.

"Where is she."

It was Charlie, I could recognize his voice from anywhere.

"In Edwards car. Edward get her." Mom told him.

He came around opened the door and held out a hand.

I got out and looked at him, "I'm scared." I told him.

"A Cullen is never scared, you've got this." He encouraged me.

"Are you sure."

"Positive." He told me.

Now or never...

Hey guys, it's me again and I'm just so happy that I got to update, I know it's kinda late but it's out so hope you looked it, if you did,

Follow me, tell friends, vote and comment.💛💚💙❤️💜