The snooper

Bella's P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night realizing I was in some other bed without queen. So I get up and realize it's my room, and I was all alone.

Then I went out of my room and down to queen and Carl's room, but they weren't there. So I go up stairs and see if ally and jazz are in there room, they weren't there either.

Next was Rosie and Emmy, they had a sock on the door, so I didn't go in. Then eddy was left, i slightly open the door and he was just on his phone, just sitting.

"Hey eddy." I said kinda surprised that he wasn't sleep. "Hey, what are you doing up." He asked looking up from his phone and walking to me.

"I was lonely, queen had me but I woke up alone." I explained to him. "Oh yeah Esme had to go shopping for you before you woke up."

"Where's your bed." I ask just a little confused. "Um, I don't really have one." He looked at me like he was supposed to be the one confused.

"Come on, you can lay in my bed with me." I said grabbing his hand a pulling him to my room. I stop by my bed and wait.

"What?" He smiled. "Go, I have to go do something." I tell him walking out.

I was at rosa and Emmy's room, so I go in they're room and Emmy's on the floor playing a video game and Rosie's just painting her nails. So I trying to sneak out but Rosie caught me.

"Hey sweetie." She says nicely. "Hey." I tell her. "What do you need."she asked still looking at her nail. "Um, nothing." I said grabbing the sock and as I throw it at Emmy i said. "Heads up." As I walked away.

It was very funny, love myself. Then when I got back to my room eddy was looking at me like I did something wrong, but then he smile and held up his hand for a high five so I run up to him give him a high five and giggle while he puts me on the bed like a two year.

Am I a kid to them, or am I just a pet. "Hey, what you thinking." Eddy said putting me under the blanket and cuddling me and also putting me out of my train of thought.

"Nothing," I said calmly. "You know what, why do you guys treat me like a two year old. I'm not fragile, and I'm not a baby." I explain to him with my arms cross and laying up.

"That's true but you are to us." He explained. "What is that suppose to mean, I'm not two."

"Your not, but we treat you that way because your the youngest here, and we want to cherish that little time we have with you. Do you understand." He sounded like a good friend.

"Yes." I answered. "Go to sleep." He told me. "What if I'm not tired." He let out a deep breathe. "Then you have to sit here woke with me and my boring self." He explained.

"Your not boring, and I rather sit here with you than anyone right now." I said cuddling into him and eventually falling a sleep.

Sorry kinda short but promise I will make it long if you want just tell me in comments thanks❤️💚💜💛💙😍😘