Bianca the good newbie

This chapter is Bianca or as we all know her.

(Binkerbops)

"Why is he on the floor." I yelled. "Jane, I'm going to go help him ok, but if I do you have to stay in here, got it." Prim told me.

I nodded.

She ran out there and yelled stop, the one in the middle with black long hair put his hand up at the little girl.

Then eddy was ok, the man put his hand out to prim and she walked up and put her hand in his.

The man let go and prim walked back to eddy.

"Hello." Someone said behind me which made me jump. "Who are you." I asked scared.

"I'm Felix, come with me please." He put his hand out for me to grab. I looked at him for a minute then grabbed his hand.

He walked me through the front door, passed my family and friends and to his family I think. But it was by will.

"Your the famous Bella, your very beautiful." The man told me. "Aro, don't play with the girls emotions."

The man next to us said, he looked older and had the same black long hair.

"Can you tell me how you, a heartless, soulless, monster can love a human, how much self control do you need." He told eddy.

Eddy said it does hurt, he said it does effect him, that really hurt my feelings. I had a tear come down.

"Felix let her go, young Bella, do you wish to be one of us." He asked me as he put his hand up and pushed my hair out my face,

The slides his hand u dear my chin.

"Don't hurt her." Mom yelled. Then the other man ran and grabbed my mom and put her in a head lock.

"Stop!" I yelled. Then a another boy grabbed me and put me on my knees.

"Stop, please." Ally yelled. "Stop." Some other girl said coming from the back of the us.

"Bianca. your not suppose to be out here." The boy said.

"So, Aro your u can't just come and kill people for no reason, it's not fair. You have to give them a chance."

"Bianca go back." The blonde man said. "No, I'm not going to stand here and let you kill people, let them go."

She demanded. "Yes ma'am." Aro said snapping his fingers and everyone was free.

"Now, stand up girl." She told me. So I did.

"Yes." I said scared of what she was planning to do.

"You will become one of us, no questions asked, and don't show any disrespect because if it was for me you and your family would be dead."

"Yes ma'am." I answered. "I want you to come to see me some day. I'll send you an invite for my party." She told me.

I nodded. Then they were gone.

"Who was that." I asked.

"Bianca is the new queen of volturi and she is nice when she wants to, you did good." Eddy said hugging me.

"But she's so scary."

"I know, but she likes you, she invited you to her private party." He told me.

"But I'm not like you." I reminded him. "Yeah, she expects you to be like us in a couple months."

"Am I." I asked. "Not just yet. Is everyone ok." He asked.

"Dah, wanna play some baseball." Emmy said.

"Sure, Alice." Dad said.

"There's a storm coming in twenty minutes, so yeah." She told us.

"Can I same, because I know you want let me play." I reminded them all.

"No sweetie, we still haven't found out what those other vampires are up to." Mom told me.

"I'll call Sophia. And Bella you can be our umpire, you won't get hurt in the back." Ally informed me.

Of crap, I'm died.

Hey guys this is a good chapter I think, they're is a new character to the volturi and I'm thinking about stoping this book, and righting a second one, so tell me how you feel about that please ok. Thank you for reading tell all your friends.❤️💛💚💙💜