The talk

After the trip to the mall, ally got the boys to come and put all the bags of clothes in my closet. As I walked in Rosie was there, on the couch tapping it to make me come over.

So I did so, as I sat every one got up and walked away. it was scary. "Hello Bella." Rosie said turning to me.

But I sat there blank faced. "Bella, it's fine. You don't have to be scared."she told me.

"Who's scared." I said still looking at the blank tv with wide eyes.

She sighed and got up. "Come on," she told me. "We're going somewhere."

"Where?" I ask. "Just come." She told me as I got up and walked with her.

I was scared she took me to her red car, I don't know what it's really call, but anyways she stopped by it and watched me. I just stared at the car scared.

"Bella look at me." She told me, so I did , nice and slow. "what's wrong." Oh god, we're going through this again.

"Nothing."i said looking back at the car. "Bella," she said bending over and holding my head up my her whole hand.

"You are not in trouble, do you know how many times alice, jasper, Edward, Carlisle came in on us, it's nothing," she smiled. "You mean to much to me for me to be mad at you, ok." She finished.

I nodded and gave her a hug. "So why are we out here." I ask nicely. "We're going shopping." She told me.

"No, you don't like shopping either." I reminded her. "Yeah, but it's better than sitting here all day." I told me.

So we hopped in the car then ally came. "Um, I heard we were going to the shopping." She said. "Come on." Rosie said inviting, then queen came.

"Im going too." She said hopping in the back with ally, then we were off.

When we got back the house was not burnt down like queen said it would. But the inside was a whole another story,

They ripped down the curtains and tore the couches, it was a mad house, when I got in the kitchen, eddy was holding up a of cake about to throw it, Emmy had a small branch and jazz was hanging on the chandelier.

When they saw me, eddy throw the cake at me on accident and the girl came in as I start crying from the pain of the throw and girl come in the see cake on me and everywhere.

Queen was not very happy with them, Rosie and ally took me up stair to change while queen talked to the boys, more like punish.

Ally put me in a ball gown, it was red with orange lace over it. "Ally, can I where something more, let's see, less Coronation (a coronation is when a prince or princess becomes a king or queen.)like, please." I ask mad.

"Fine but you will wear this one day." I promised me. Then she put me in pink shorts, and a peach crop top, with a blue tank. I liked it.

When we got down stairs the boys were done cleaning up, which confused me because that mess should have took a whole week to clean, the couch was sewn up, the kitchen was back in place, and everyone was just sitting watching a movie.

Rosie was sitting with Emmy on the love seat. Ally was sitting with jazz and eddy on the couch and queen and Carl were on the one seater. So I sat under eddy's arm And fell asleep at like two am.