My new treasure

Bella's P.O.V.
As we made it to the mall, Alice was gone as Edward put me on a bench. "Where did she go." I ask scared. "Shopping, she'll be back in about an hour or two with stuff for us to carry." Edward told me.

"I'm gonna call you, Eddy, ok because Edward is to long, but I still love it." I smile at him as he gave me a stinky face. "What, you don't like Eddy."

"No, I just smell dogs." He said trying to grab his face back together while a pack of boys come passed. "It's not you, I'm sorry if you thought it's you." He apologized.

"Ok, I'm back the line in forever 21 took forever." Alice said handing me the bags.

At first I look around like I'm not going to take it, but she gave me look in which made my legs work and I grabbed it with a blank smile.

"Esme is picking us up." Alice said giving eddy some bags, more like the whole store. "Here, she should be here in like ten seconds. "

As we walk to the big jeep I peek in the bag to find a giant purple dress. "Alice please tell me this is yours." I stopped next to the car before jumping in and holding it up. "Um no, that's your, you'll need something for your birthday."

"Did you just say my birthday. How did you know my birthday was close." I asked shock.

"Um September the 13 to be exact, um lucky guess." Alice said helping me in the car.

"That's impossible, but cool." I was very happy that she knew my birthday.

Just then alice was on the phone and was yelling at person on the phone. "No! Purple, blue, purple, blue emmett. And if everyone one of those toys aren't there you and jasper are died. Got it. The ones down stairs emmett, you know what we're almost there and..." I zoned out a lot and was glad about in.

"Hello, I'm Esme, you most be Bella. I'm glad your moving in with us." Esme said looking through the mirror. I'm moving in with them, wow I guess I don't have a say so.

When we got to there Mansion like house I was shocked. It was beautiful. And when Esme stopped the car eddy got me out like I was two or something.

"Edward, alice take bella in to the house." Esme said driving away.

"Ok come on." Alice said holding my hand eddy on my other, and walking in.

First I saw a boy on the couch with blonde hair who literally looked like he should but at the hospital and I liked it.

"Jasper, honey come say hi to bella." Alice demanded softy. "is the room done."

"Yes emmett is just trying fix the dresser." He explained to her. "Hello, I'm jasper, you most be bella." He had a Texas accent, I love him, like I do eddy, just a little less than eddy.

All I could do was smile and put my head down blushing like I did with eddy. He then put two finger under my chin and pulled it up. "nice to meet you."he said walking away.

Then there was a girl who had beautiful blonde hair. i couldn't do anything.

"Hello I'm Rosalie,you most be Bella." My mouth dropped open with my eyes wide open. "what." She said rubbing her face while eddy laughed to his self.

"Your so beautiful, your amazing." I said touching her cheek with my hand that was in eddy's hand. Her cheek was cold like eddy and Alice's hand but it was soft. So I smiled.

"I like her." Rosalie said hugging me very tight. And moving. "Now you get to meet Carlisle." Alice made very excited to meet this Carlisle guy.

So we made it up stair in to an office. Where a man with blonde hair was sitting behind a desk. "Hello, I'm Carlisle, come here." He said motioning to me to come over, so I did so. "Your a princess. So beautiful, did you meet Esme yet." He asked.

"Yes, I've met the queen king." I saluted him. "Good." He said smiling and saluted back.

Then he turned around and I skipped back to alice and eddy. "Who next." I ask nicely. "Emmett, I think he's in your room." Alice told me as I grab there hands.

As I walk with them they stop and let me go. "Go ahead, the doors open. As I walk to the look in and big ,an jumps out at me and yells. "I'm emmett!" And he looked just like my dads friend Royce who hit me the hardest and I screamed and ran down the stairs and out the house...

As I did so someone grabbed me from my waist and picked me up. "Calm down, it's ok." It was eddy. His voice calmed me down, even if he had said something totally different I would have calmed down.

"That was Royce." Eddy tighten then put me back on the ground and turned me as tears came down my cheek.

"No sweetie, that was emmett." he smiled. "Who's Royce." Eddy asked.

"He hit me when I lived with my dad, he hit me and hardest, and it really hurt, and emmett looks like him." I explained to him.

"Well emmett might look mean and big, but he's not, well the mean part. Your my Bella and your my treasure, I will protect you forever, I promise, now come on I bet emmett would like to meet you." Eddy said pushing me forward in to the house.