Done until it shows

The next day we set up for the wedding with the help of Sophie, prim and gabby, she stayed the night.

Everyone else could carry tables over they're heads and Rosie just had me put flowers in the vases, it's Tuesday I should be at school.

I just kept thinking. But it didn't do me any good.

"Bella, white, purple and black." Rosie instructed. "Sure, why can't I just help Sophie with the arch."

"Because I need you to do this honey."

"This isn't fun at all, and your putting me in the wedding." I complained.

"Bella, you'll see, it'll be awesome, now repeat after me, white, purple-"

"Black, white, purple, black I get it."

"I love you." She told me walking away.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I joked, then eddy came and sat next to me.

"Hey."

"I hate flowers. Were did she get black roses." I asked.

"Rosalie has people on speed dial, for our wedding we're gonna have white and blue flowers."

"Oh yeah, I forgot our imagery wedding plans, when did you as me to marry you again." I joked.

"Very funny, but remember I can't ask you when it's Rosalie's time to shine." He told me.

"Jasper." Ally yelled. "Yes." He yelled with his Texas accent.

"Why are the bridesmaids dresses... Black." She screamed.

"Calm down honey, those might just be the tuxedos." He reminded her.

"No I'm pretty sure the stupid tag says bridesmaids emporium." She yelled to in Anger.

Then Rosie ran up and when I say she broke every glass in the house with her anger scream i mean it.

"Rosalie calm down, we'll get more ok." Mom told her.

"No, these were custom made Esme, you can just buy them." She said, but she didn't yell this time.

I ran up stair saw the dresses and remembered how to make a flower girl dress, not a bridesmaid dress, I could try.

When I was little my mom made flower girl dresses for weddings so I watched and she taught me.

"Let me see them." I said. Ally grabbed the dresses and handed them to me.

"What are you going to do." Rosie asked.

"I'm going to make bridesmaids dresses." I told her walking out.

After twenty minutes of me drawing the designs for all four of the dresses I need my sewing kit.

"Eddy!" I yelled.

He stood by my door frame for a minute then spoke. "yes ma'am."

Can you get my sewing kit." I asked.

He zipped away and came back quick.

I squinted my eyes then put up one of my eyebrows.

"One question, where is it."

I looked at my supply closet then back to him, does he get where I'm getting at.

I hope.

"Oh, it's in your supply closet." He reminded me.

Sure.

"Good job sherlock." I joked.

"That's nice." He said.

He grabbed it and gave it to me. "Thank you."

"So are these the designs." He asked.

"Yep."

Rosalie has never had her dresses different designs, are you going to show her." He asked.

Questions, questions, questions.

"Nope."

And I have the answers.

"Good luck." He kissed me and sat on my bed. "Thanks, wanna help." I asked.

"Sure."

After seven hours, we finally got done with all five dresses, eddy did ok, with the sparkles on ally's dress,

And the puffy bottom on Sophie's dress.

All I have to do is edit (most of the stuff.)

And finish.

We took the short, black, individually beautiful dresses down stairs.

I opened it and showed it to everyone, well except for Jazz.

"I love it." Mom said.

"It's awesome." Ally added.

"I am proud of you Bella, this is amazing." Rosie said, that all I needed.

Jazz came storming in and said. "Turn the channel to 74 news now."

They changed it.

"Thank you Ronda, now we're going to send you to a father who has been missing his little girl for over five years now." The new man said.

"Hi I'm Charlie swan and my daughter has been missing for too long, I didn't treat her the way I was suppose to and she ran away.

"I miss her, I need her to come home, I got my life together, I got married to sue Clearwater and she has a brother seth and a sister Leah,

"Her dog came back, rocky, and he's still ready to play. Bells if your out there please come home." Then he stopped.

"That was just Charlie swan, so if you've seen this little girl please call 234-7569, thank you."

The lady said as a picture of my mom and me in our back year, it look so much like me.

A single tear came down.

"Thank you Gia, and now for weather."

As the whole family stared a good the weather. Man in shock.

I couldn't take it, I ran to my room slammed the door, and slid all my stuff off my dresser, punch my mirror, and broke it, ripped of my bed sheets,

Picked up my flute and held it up on the side of my head getting ready to hit my family picture crying my heart out.

"Bella, stop." Mom yelled, she grabbed my flute and I fell to my knees,and cried on the floor.

Mom came and hugged me, "Edward come here," She yelled, "Carlisle."

She was looking at my hand now as she hugged me. It was bleeding with glass in it, but I didn't feel it. I was still so mad.

Eddy picked me up and carried me to dads office and laid me on the desk.

"Bella you need to calm down." Eddy told me. So I tried.

It worked kinda. "Bella your ok." He hugged me. He kissed me and waited for dad.

"What the hell happened." I asked.