The truth will set you free

Bella's P.O.V.
I wake up to burning, scratchy throat, numbness, stuffy nose, headache, and most of all unloved.

But my real problem was eddy wasn't there. So I go down stairs to see a huge pile of gifts taking up the dinning room.

"Um, ally what is this." I ask with my voice terrible. "Your presents, oh yeah Edward said he wanted to talk to you in the garage." Sh explained to me sad like.

"About what." I ask scared. "don't be scared, I'm hoping you like it." She said hugging me. "No matter how you feel about me after, know I will always love you." She said walking away.

That was weird, but now I feel wanted from ally. So all I did was go to the garage from the outside wearing my purple and blue night dress with purple lace at the bottom and a blue robe.

I open it and him sitting against his Volvo then walk to Emmy's jeep to ally's Porsche. Which scared me slightly.

But trust me I was not in the mood nor shape for foolishness. "Eddy what do you want." I ask annoyed, it was cold and I was in pain, in a lot of ways.

I yawned and then coughed. "Do you need to go inside." He asked concerningly. "No, just tell me, because ally was acting weird and I wanna know why." I sneezed two time before he could talk.

"Ok, Bella we're not humans. We're different." He explained slowly. "Ok, I'm a little ticked so can you speed this up please." I said waving my hand back and forth. "Bella, were monsters."

"Your loosing me." I shake my head. he came up to me and held my arms in his two hands. "We're vampires." We sit there for a minute. "What." I say a little more ticked, just a little.

"We're vampires... are you scared." He asked, I didn't believe him at first but a few seconds net by and I realized he was right.

He was indeed a bloodsucker, and I was not a
Little, not almost over a little, I was ticked.

I couldn't speak, because he lied to me, or he didn't tell me. I got out of his grasp and walk away.

He, well they all didn't trust me enough with they're secret, they didn't tell me four years ago, and I was so dumb to think they were family and loved me.

"Where are you going." He said in front of me, which surprisingly didn't scare me. "Far away from here." I sound like a freaken cat singing.

"You don't like scared." He told me, like yeah. "Because I'm not." I said walking the other way into the woods.

"Then tell me what's wrong."he asked holding my arms with his hands again. "Why should I tell you if we're all holding secrets."i whisper and walk away out of his grip.

"Bella, it's freezing out here, don't you wanna go in and talk."

"you know what no." I yell about ten feet away from him.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you, but it would have been dangerous for you and us." He told me. "So that means I'm a big war zone or something."

"I didn't say that." He was getting mad, but he didn't have any room to get mad at me.

"But you meant it." I yell now, it hurts but I feels so good, to yell and scream, until you feel dizzy, but I held it together.

"No, bella I love you." He admitted. "Then show it." I said going back to a normal tone, with edge.

He then came to me quickly, which don't scare me, maybe because I'm sick or something, but anyways.

"Isabella Marie swan I love you. We all do, but I love you, because your so beautiful, and stubborn, and bratty, but kind, and charming, and not afraid to say what you feel and you are the one for me, and nothing can change,"

As he said that I got I smile that he really told me how he love me. "I love your smiles too." He said kissing me.

After that I was glad to finally know, why they never left me home by my self. It's not safe. Why they always left for a couple of days. It's safer for me, and more helpful for them.

I love this family and now I know they love me. "Well now I need to talk to mom." I tell coming out the kiss.

"Why." He asked softly. "I've kinda been treating her like crap, so I have to." I tell him knowing I'm forgetting something.

"Are you ok." He asked, oh yeah I'm sick. "Um, it's September and I'm outside in my pjs..." I try to give him a clue, I mean clues.

"I'm sick Edward, sick." I give it away. "Wow, that's the first time you really said my name." He laughed. I cough and smile again, I love my cough, it's cough so softly.

As we got back the dizziness got worse. And I didn't say anything. It would have ruined the moment. So i didn't.

"Mom, can I talk to you." I said walking into the house with eddy behind me. "Um, sure sweetie, I'm in my room." She agreed.

So I look at eddy and he gives me a reassuring look and kissed me. "Now I'm scared." I admit to him. "Just tell her how you feel." He advised me.

"Ok." I said kissing him again, and walking into her room. As I got to her and dad they are just sitting on the bed, her on her laptop and him reading the newspaper.

"Mom, I feel." I stop in fear of what I was going to say next. "honey, are you ok." She asked still looking on her laptop.

"Mom, are you ok." I wonder. "Yes." She says still looking at the computer. So I shut it and looked at her with confidence.

She looks at me with undivided attention, and dad leaves. "You know I've been treating you like crap, tell me why your not mad." I asked.

"Honey, I thought you were going through some teen thing so I left you, but then It took up a week and I went crazy, i love you and I hated that you didn't like me, and wondered why." She stopped.

"I'm sorry mom," I hugged her. "I did because you never wanted to eat with me and I thought you didn't like me anymore, like that man did." I start sobbing on the other side of her.

"Oh, come here sweetie. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. But sweetie always remember the trust will set you free."

She told me as I got up wiped my tears, and smiled. "Ok, but mom if we do fight again, I'll use your words." She promise her. And walk out with eddy standing at the door for me.