How could you

As we got up stairs eddy let me change in to the outfit ally wanted. She forgot about my birthday talking to Carmen and eleazar all day with jazz so yeah.

I got back to my room eddy was not there so I sat on my bed. Then next thing I know I'm on the wall with Tanya's hand holding my neck.

I held on to her hand so I don't choke. I try to get out but it's just screaming to her, so I just sit there with a mad smirk on my face.

"Are you done." She asked me. "your dead." I whisper trying to gasp for air.

"Not really sweetie, my precious Edward will be back home in about two minute like the rest of your family and that's enough time to kill you and hide the pieces."

She clinch a little hard to block my breathing but that won't slow me down sweetie. "I thought we could be friends."

"Well you thought wrong little girl. Now if I kill you that won't be fun, I could just torture you." She told me happy.

"Put me down," I yell at her. "And he's not yours so get that out subject." Then I couldn't breathe but I didn't give up.

"Your scrubs, and that's why you don't deserve him, he's to good for you, didn't you know you give him pain whenever he's next to you." She told me dropping me.

I was on the floor gasping for air when I heard the door open, but I couldn't yell for help. It's would hurts, so I teared up on my hands and knees.

"This is what your worth little girl. And If you tell anyone about our little play date, that'll be the last thing you say."

"I'm not scared of you." I whisper still trying to get air through my lungs. I could breathe for two minute I needed it.

"You should be, and you will be. Oh yeah thanks for the sleep over." Yeah I invited them to stay for two more days, because me and Tanya would be friends.but that was a fail.

Then eddy came in my room and picked me and looked at me. "what happened to your neck." He asked.

I still could breathe goodly, but I tried to get it out, now when I said I wasn't scared of her, I meant it. and I was still tearing up, I couldn't breathe good, give me a brake.

"Bella what happened." He asked again. "Tanya- she choked me- on the wall." I kept gasping for air. "Ok, alice, rose, come here." He yelled.

They were there in one seconds running to me. "What happened." Ally asked. "Tanya." Eddy told them as I was still trying to talk.

"Don't hurt her, please." I beg. "Ok, we won't." Rosie promises. "Then what do we do." Ally asked.

"Your gonna let her sleep and they can leave in the afternoon. Are we all okay with that." Dad asked. "Yes." Ally said walking out.

"Whatever, good night Bella, I love you." Rosie said kissing me and walking out. "Ok, Edward make sure she's ok." Mom says come from the side.

Then they left. "Im so sorry." Eddy told me. "It's fine, I can breathe now." I smile as he looks at me aggressively.

So I lay him down and sit next to him. "It's ok." I tell him. "I love you. And I will always love you. No matter what." I promise him.

"I love you too." He told me getting up and kissed me. It was amazing and I was hoping Tanya was watching this.

That's it, I'm done playing with this monster, but not today, because I'm already sleep.

When I wake up eddy was there finally. I smile and hug him. "Did you miss me." He nodded. "Yes." I kissed him.