Bad things happen

"Alice come and get you sister." mom yells.

As ally gets me out the car, she holds me by my waist I see that Rosie and beca have already picked there horses .

Rosie got a black Stallion named charmer ball. He was beautiful, maybe that's why Rosie picked him.

Beca picked a brown and black horse named silky smith. It's was also beautiful, wow these girl chose well.

Ally let me go and chose a pure white horse named snow ball. She most be related to Rosie's horse.

Then I had to walk all the way down to find a good horse. Then I saw a horse perfect for me, it was kinda shy and timid... Like me.

"Do you like little Zeus lullaby maker. He's the youngest here." A boy said coming to me. He looked about my age. And cute.

"Um, yes. Is he trained." I asked. "Yeah, a little, remember he's still a kid. but you look like you'll be fine."

"Are you sure." I asked. "Yes, and to make sure your safe how about I ride my horse with you and your sisters." He asked.

"Sure, but just to let you know I'm a terrible rider." I admit. "Well we'll just have to fix that won't we." He joked with me.

When I looked up, he had golden eyes. I knew who he was, well what he was anyways.

"Hey, Bella come on." ally yells coming to me with Rosie, beca, and mom with their horses.

"Um, who's your friend," Beca asked. "Because I wouldn't mind another friend."

"I'm Mj." He said. "What does the m stand for." Ally asked. "Marcus." When he said that every flinched. Well except for me, once again.

"It's ok, I'm not Marcus from the volturri, calm down." He joked. "Come on, let's get. We're loosing day light."

Beca said jumping on her horse. "Ok." Mom said getting on her horse. And then everyone else. Except for me.

"Come on Bella." Ally complained. "Do you in help." Mj said jumping off his horse and holding my waist. "Sure." He was already there.

He helped me up and we headed off.

After about ten minutes Zeus got shaken up and started going crazy like there was a snake in front of him.

"Esme there's a snake." Beca told her. "It's a rattler."

Then beca got off her horse and picked the snake up. It bit her, but it didn't effect her.

She got a good grip and ripped it. I'm going to need some real good therapy to get that straight.

When she did that got Zeus scared and started running. He stopped and started going back and forth like Emmy's horse.

Then I couldn't hold on any more and Zeus through me off, before I hit the ground he kicked me higher and then I hit the ground with everyone around me.

"Bella, wake up." Mom yelled. ""Bella, come on." Rosie told me as I faded away.

~two days later~
"Bella, come on," Said a woman with Carmel colored hair. "She's woke."

Then a bunch of people came to me. "Hey Bella. Are you ok." A man asked with blonde hair. "Who's Bella." I asked, who are these people.

"Do you remember me." He asked. "I don't know any of you." I told him. "I'm sorry, where am I." I asked. "Your am the hospital." He told me.

"Why." I asked. then a girl with blonde hair stormed out the door. "She has amnesia. We'll just have to get her mind back." The man told the woman with Carmel hair.

"Um, who are you people." I asked again. Am I lost or something, wait what's my name. "we're your family. I'm your dad." He told me.

"But you don't look anything like me." I tell him. "Yeah, I know." He laughed. "So who are you." I said pointing at the Carmel haired woman.

"I'm your mom." She said. "And these are your brothers and sisters, that's Alice but you called her ally.

"That Emmett you called him Emmy, the girl who stormed out was Rosalie, but you called Rosie, and that's Edward over there.

"But you called him eddy." She told me. "He cute. Please say I was adopted" I said confidently.

"Not exactly, but sure. Are you ready to go home." The man I mean my dad told me.

"Um, if your ready. No wait, what's my name." I asked, it seems like it starts with either a r or t.

"It's Isabella, but we call you Bella." my d-dad said. I was way off.

When we got to the cars everyone split up so I stood there clueless. "Oh, Bella go with Edward." Oh the cute one.

I got in the car, it was a silver Volvo. I liked it. "So, are you ready to go home." He asked. "That's where we're going."

I'm not acting nice, I thought as he started the car and drove.

"So, since I don't know who you are, who are you really to me." I asked to pass time.

"Well I'm Edward Cullen-"

"Yeah we got through that." I interrupted him as he smiled out the wind shield. "Ok, well I'm nice to you, and very special to you."

He was boring me, would he ever get to the point. "that's cute." I said adding a fake smile. "Your very different." He told me.

"Nice to know." I said holding my fake smile. he sighed. "I'm your boyfriend." He lays out. my eyes widened.

"Now that's nice to know." I said as my fake smile went to a real smile. "I thought you would like it." He told me.

"That doesn't mean I'm going to be nicer." I confirmed with him. "You were always so stubborn." He told me.

"Good." I told him crossing my arms, then he touched my crossed arms.

"Just because you forgot me doesn't mean you have to act like I'm a stranger." He told me sternly.

He's kinda protective. "Ok, but why would you like me." I asked curiously. "What do you mean." He asked looking at me.

"Your so perfect." I complimented him. "I can't wait until you get your mind back. And what are you."

"Not perfect Dah." I told him. "You might not seem perfect to yourself but your perfect to me." he told me.

"Wait we live together, do we share rooms." I asked excited.

"No, but I come in your room and lay with you until you sleep and after that I still stay with you."

"Oh, so we've been driving for about thirty minutes and you haven't said one word about how I treat you, spill it."

"Well, you treat me like I treat you." He told me. "How do you treat me then." This is going to take forever.

"I treat you like your a queen and I'm the king." He told me. "Which you are." I told him.

"Did you know you use to call Esme Queen." He told me. "Really... Who's Esme." I asked, I don't have I clue. "Oh, your mom."

"She's your mom too." I reminded him. "Yeah, I know."

"So, how far is the house from here." I asked. "You ask a lot of questions." He told me.

"Thanks for the reminder, but that didn't answer my question." I tell him as he pulls over.

He grabs my face gently with his hands and speaks to me. "We're almost there ok." He told me.

"Ok. That's interesting." I tell him looking at his eyes. "What." He asks. "Your eyes are gold, that's kinda..." I didn't have the words.

"Weird." He suggested. "No, special." I tell him.

He smiled and kissed me on my cheek, which made me blush. I can't believe he likes me.

I guess this amnesia is just going to have to take its time.