Freedom

~two days later. 'Still annoying Bella, still annoying amnesia' says Emmett.~

"Bella come here please." My mom yells, I'm kinda getting use to it. "Ok." I said putting my phone down and jumping off my bed.

"Hey I said stop jumping off the bed." Eddy told me. "No you didn't." I respond as I walk out.

As I got down stairs there was a girl in front of me. Blonde hair short, with golden eyes. "Hi, who are you." I ask.

"I'm Tanya, do you remember me." She asked. "no, am I suppose to." I ask. "Ok, I'm over messing with you but they want me to, ok." She told me.

As she choked me on the living room wall. "Let me go," I struggled out. "What the heck."

"Now do you remember." She yelled at me. "No, get the-" before I could go on she let me go. I hit the floor.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." she apologized. i get up and swing but she's already at the other side of the room.

"What the, why are you trying to hurt me." She asks. "You just choked me." I said running to her. But someone caught me before I could get to her neck.

It was Emmy. But I was still fighting my way out, (it didn't work) as eddy came in front of me and tried to calm me down.

It didn't work. I was mad, who was Tanya, well all I know is she's gone, I hope.

"Why are you trying to hurt her." Eddy asked me as I kinda calmed down. "She choked me for no reason." I yelled at him.

"She was suppose to." He told me. " Emmett let me go," I yelled, then he put me back down.

"When a total stranger comes in your house and chokes you, let me know how you feel." I yell, then I went to my room.

I closed no slammed the door and sat on my bed. "Bella, are you ok." Eddy asked. "Get out. I'm not talking to you."

"Well, that's not going to happen. I gonna treat you the way you treat me." He told me.

"I should have locked the door." I say because I forgot to.

"You would have, if you were thinking about being alone." he responded to my comment.

"I didn't, I just thought you were smart enough to know I was mad at you."

I said nicely for a change. "And why are you mad at me." He asked sitting on my bed smiling at me.

"Because you don't understand." I got up and walked in my closet and he followed. "What don't I understand Bella."

"How I feel." I said turning to him as he shut the door. This is a huge closet. "How do you feel." He asked leaning back on the door.

"Angry, mad, terrible, sad, terrified, lightheaded," I was getting dizzy but I wasn't done yelling at him.

"give me a minute." I said sitting on the floor. "Are you ok." He asked.

"Yeah, still very, very, very," I could concentrate because of the dizziness, it didn't hurt, it was just there.
"Bella, come on." Then it instantly went away.

Just then eddy pressed his very cold lips against mine and I felt... Words can't even explain .

Then it all came back to me. then he stopped. "Eddy."

"Yes." He said holding my face. "Your so annoying." I tell kissing him again.

When we stopped I remembered. "I." I couldn't finish.

"what." He asked me. "I remember," i tell him. "You remember... Every thing." He asked.

"Um I think, did I ever forget." I say to myself. "Ok, can you come here."

He said pulling me up and dragging me downstairs. "Do you know who Tanya is." He asked.

"Ugh," I crossed my arms. "Do we have to talk about her." I say, she freaken choked me.

"No, come here." He said dragging me some more out side, then he open the garage door. "Which car is yours." He asked.

"Are you ok." I asked touching his forehead. "Yes, just tell me which car is yours." He said grabbing my hand.

"Ok, the spider, and the Lamborghini." I smile because he must be going crazy. "Your back" he said smiled at me.

"What does that mean." I ask. "Carlisle, Esme come here."

When he yelled that, mom and dad came. "What Edward." Dad said. "She remembers." He told them.

"How do you know." Dad asked. "She know which one is her car." He told them.

Why would I know. "Bella, how old are you." Mom asked. "Don't you know." I asked unsure of her knowing.

"Yes sweetie, how old are you." She asked again. "I'm 17, born September 13." I tell her.

"Oh my god," mom said hugging me. "Your back. My little girl." She told me. "Did I forget." I asked.

"Yes sweetie, you had amnesia. But your back now." Dad said hugging me. "Come on." Mom said pulling me into the house.

Why is this family so pully today. "Everybody, Bella's back." Mom yells. Then everyone was down stairs.

"Bella, do you remember." Ally asked me. "What's wrong with you people," I laugh, I'm about to go crazy.

"I was never gone. You people are crazy. How did I get amnesia." I asked just a little mad.

"We went horse back riding, and your horse got a little startled by a snake throw you off it." Ally told me.

"Beca's here," she yells coming in to the door. "Oh, Bella are you ok now." She asks me touching my forehead.

"I wasn't sick. And why were we horse back riding." I asked mad, mom knows I'm afraid of horses.

"Because I thought it would be a good activity." Mom told me. "Ok, why." I asked. "To get you over your fear." She said looking down.

"Ok, who cares. At least we have our Bella back." Jazz said hugging me. Then he let go. Emmett ran outside, Rosie followed him,

Mom and dad walked to the kitchen, with ally and jazz behind and me and eddy went to his room.

When we got to his room I sat on the couch and he stood by the open window. "So, how was I like when I wasn't my self."

"You were very truthful. You told us every single thing you thought and didn't hold back, and you showed us how you feel when your mad.

"Very, very violent. Like, you didn't know how to hold it in. You should really let it out some times, or your go crazy inside."

"Um, I won't go crazy, and I'm sorry if I was too much to handle." I apologized. "No, I liked it, you weren't such a pushover," he said sitting next to me.

"But I will love you for whatever, you do, say, or even look like." When he said that I looked at myself,

just to make sure that there were no goth, no piercings, and definitely no tattoos. And thank god there was nothing.

"You'll be ok, I hope." He said kissing me on the cheek.