Bye and hello

As we pack for are to the campsite for two day, good grief, Rosie wasn't happy about it,

because Emmy wasn't going to be there like everyone else and there love ones.

Ally was more mad because she could only bring one bag. I was because eddy couldn't fit in my bag, believe me I tried.

"I don't wanna go." I pout to him as he helps me pack. "I know, I want you to stay, but two days is better than a week."

He reminded me. "What's your punishment." I ask him curious. "I have to go to daddy day camp." He confused me.

"What daddy day camp." I asked.

"I have to spend the next two days with Carlisle, and emmett and Jasper." He wined.

"You'll be fine." I reassured him. "Girls let's go." Mom yells from down stairs as I sighed.

"You'll be fine." He reassured me. As we got down stairs ally was talking to jazz and kissing him,

so was Rosie, but more kissing. And me and eddy were like ally and jazz.

"Girls, in the car, let's go. "Mom yelled from outside the house.

So we went outside as mom held out her hand, and my eyebrows came together. "What." I asked just a little worried.

"Phones, laptops, anything." She told us. "Wait why." Ally asked mad.

"Because we're supposed to have our girls trip." Rosie answered annoyed.

"Yes, phones now, in the car." She said as we put our phones and stuff in her hands.

When we got to the car (Emmy's jeep). I got in the back with ally, while the Rosie and mom were in the front.

I waved goodbye to eddy until I couldn't see him anymore.

After an hour, I was about to go crazy, but ally gave me a book called 'Withering Heights',

so I just read it for about two hours.

Then we were there, a big cabin.

"Ok girls, Rosalie your on the top left, Bella your room is top right, alice your bottom right and I'm bottom left." Mom told us.

"Someone's in there." I whisper to myself. "There is." Ally agreed. "How did you know." Rosie asked. "I don't know." I answer.

"Ok, Rosalie stay with Bella, I'm going in." Mom said. "Wait, what if that person isn't safe." I asked concerned about my mom.

"I'll be fine honey." She told me and she was gone with ally, five seconds later she was back.

"Come on, there's someone I want you to meet." Mom told me as I got up from behind Rosie.

"I'm ok, is it a boy or girl." I asked. "It's a girl." She told me like she just had a baby.

Wait, oh no. More people to deal with.

I'm kinda scared to go in but not that much. As we got in it was huge,

this house was about ten times bigger than the mall.

"Hello, come here sweetie." Mom yelled. "Hello."

I heard a voice from behind me. So like a normal girl, I scared and jumped.

My bad, if someone come from behind you and scares the crap out of you, would you sit there like a lamppost, I think not.

When I stopped screaming, Rosie was in front of me like she was protecting me.

"I'm sorry, did i frighten you." She asked.

"No, I always scream when I meet people." I love my sarcasm.

"Oh, well this is extraordinary."she said walking around us.

"What." Mom asked. "She's a human, when you said you had daughters,

I thought you meant, like us, but she very pretty." She said touching my hair. I was scared to death.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you scared, your mom Said you were sleeping in my room, that's what gave you away." She admitted

"Oh, ok, what's your name." I asked as Rosie in unballed her fist. "I'm Rebecca cult, but people call me beca. What's your names."she asked.

"I'm Esme, this is alice, Rosalie, and Bella." Mom told her pointing at us. "Pretty names, but Bella sounds like a nickname."

"It is." I answered. "Oh, what's your real name, Annabelle, Maybelle, Mirabella, RoseBella, Arabella," Wow she was all over. "Isabella, clarabella."

"It's Isabella, you can come up with a lot of names." I answer, how many questions are going to be thrown at me.

"So where's your family." Ally asks her. "Umm..."