Big trips

"So where's your family." Ally asked her. "Umm..."

"It's ok." Mom told her. "I know, I just don't have one." She smiled. "I used to, but they got rid of me, my power was to weak for their taste.

"So they sent me out here, off the grid, but am making it." She told us smiling in delight.

"And your happy about that." Rosie asked rudely. Rosie really doesn't like her.

"No, but I got over it." She explained. "Who was your family." I asked nicely. "you may not know them." She was talking directly to me.

"Maybe I might." I challenged. "Ok, I was from Volterra, well my family was from there.

"Their still the biggest and most powerful family of vampires in the world. I used be Rebecca Elisabeth Volterra,

"Now I'm Rebecca Elisabeth Cult." I didn't know who it was, but everybody else sure did." Carlisle told me about you." Mom said kindly.

"Well, I'm kinda older than him, fore say, Carlisle replaced me at aro's hand,

"I don't know how, but anyways then my powers weren't very useful. I'm special just like you alice, and your boyfriend Edward Isabella."

How did she know about ally and eddy. "I can't see the future, and read minds or change emotions, but I can tell information about people.

"Like Isabella Cullen, better known as Isabella Marie swan, is 17 years old, loves her family, is annoyed by clothes that ally buys,

"needs glasses, helpful, kind, very very incredibly stubborn, hates punishments, and etc..."

She told me more about myself than I knew, I need glasses. "Wow." Ally said. "I also can do something else, but you have to just wait for that." She is awesome.

"Hey, you wanna go make so cookies." She asked. "Yeah."i answered. I love cookies, and the more time I had with her the better.

When we got done cleaning up and the cookies were in the oven we just sat down and waited.

"So, do you know the Denali clan." She asked me. "Yeah." I nodded.

"Well Tanya hates you, that's her whole life right now, she chuckled. "

Trying to get of you, it's very funny, she's just chanting. 'I'm going to get her, he's mine' it's very syotic. I have to admit."

She was about to say more but Rosie came in. "Hey, I'm sorry for the way I acted." Rosie apologized. "It's fine, I would have did the same thing if it was my sister.

"Rosalie hale, beautiful, mean, but kind, strong, self confident, selfish, hates brothers, well some times, likes most sisters, just not that much, some times, blind hearted."

"What does that suppose to mean." Rosie ask with a narrowed eyes. "You don't know who to trust, who is true to you,

"But I do. It's not your Husband, it's not your mom or dad, it's this this little girl." She pointed at me. Rosie smiled.

"Hey, do you want me to paint your nails." Rosie asked. "Ok, sweetie make sure you take the cookie out in ten minutes."

Beca told me run out with Rosie.

After about ten minutes exactly mom came busting through the door as I got the cookies out. "hey."

She yelled in the kitchen as I was getting out the cookies,

then I actually got scared and next thing you know I'm on the floor with no cookies.

She had caught them. But not me. "Mom, that's not funny, what did you get us in to."

When ever she got us in something, she would always find a way to scared me. Just so she she could say, 'it's better than being scared.'

"We're going horse back riding." She yelled. "what."

"Horse back riding." She told me. "No, no, no. I'm not going. I'm terrified by horses,

"the last time I was on a horse Emmy had to much fun."
I told her with a stern. she helped me up and hugged me.

"You'll get over it." She whispered in my ear. "Alice come get your sister ready." She yelled. Be fore I knew ally was behind me.

It was my 15th birthday, and Emmy asked his friend to bring Emmy's horse to the house so the birthday girl (me.) could ride.

What I didn't know was that this certain horse was trained to be in rodeos. So as soon as I got on the horse Emmy had a huge smile on his face.

It scared me, but I thought it was nothing. My biggest mistake. The horse ran and I held on as tight as I could.

Then it started to jump back and forth and through me off

"Come on." Ally said as I turned. She was ready for it.

As I got dressed I thought about eddy, I shouldn't have, it made me sad he was going to be here.

When we got done and in the car, mom was driving, Rosie was shaving her nails, ally was drawing a picture of jazz, beca was on her phone and I was staring at them.

We finally got there in about thirty minutes. Mom pulled over to let us out. So everyone got out, well except for me.

"Alice come and get your sister please."mom yells.